Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
General discussion for all things Death Waltz

Discussion on finished releases are all in seperate threads
By deathwaltz
The lovely folks at Boomkat took some nice photos of the Fog today for their site

By brainacherecords
The artwork combine with the record colours for this are perfect.
Looking forward to grabbing a copy once they go on sale!
By siforster
Gutted I couldn't get down to London for the event, can't wait for this to go on sale!
By carloscadaver
could I be any further from this record right now?! I need this in my collection!!!
By DJAlfonso
Looking forward to grabbing one of these beauties!!
By uhnet
Yeah can't wait. Outstanding artwork as always.
By deathwaltz
Thanks guys, Ameoba are getting these for sure hit up Light In The Attic as shipping on these from the UK is crazy. They weigh 1KG and it will cost £18 to ship to the USA from the UK !!

Light In The Attic will be handling all our US mail order starting next week and means that shipping will be $6.
By alexguillen
Looks outstanding!
By dumaisaudio
Glad to hear about Light In The Attic cheaper shipping to the USA. I've already pre-ordered the next two releases from them.
By jamie
Looks like an awesome purchase and great design,just hope i am quick enough on the 14th
By wooks79
Can't wait to order this (fingers crossed anyway)
By aeonblack
Looks great! I'm pretty pumped on this one, hopefully I get one with the haze finish!
By c0rpse
If anybody has any idea how to get DW releases cheaper in Canada, please let me know! :)
By c0rpse
Also, do we have any word on the House of the Devil release??
By deathwaltz
@cOrpse October for House Of The Devil.

Ask Josh from LITA it might be cheaper from them than us.
By Jeff
Good stuff for sure. I love everything about this release, it's the best package so far from DW.
By anthony m
nice man. this and the maniac are going to be awesome
By Dalen
Oh man, thanks for the heads up on Light In The Attic! Will snag a copy from them. Cannot wait!
By FnordChan
The Fog is an astonishing package all around, and I'll also be hitting up Light in the Attic for the American connection. Here's looking forward to the next John Carpenter soundtrack release! (And the rest of 'em, of course.)
By jawofbees
Super excited that Light in the Attic will be getting these Fog LPs! Making note to check their site daily to make sure I get a copy!
By unpopular_poet
This one is going to scare the hell out of the kids come halloween..In some strange way it looks like a really evil slimer from Ghostbusters...

Are the limited subscriber releases going to be available through LITA or just the regular ones? I can't imagine giving up the limited releases for less shipping...plus that death waltz packing tape makes my postman a bit nervous!
By Soundtrek
I desperately want THE FOG, hopefully I can fit it into my budget. The Silva
album was great, so glad to finally get that church drive cue.
By deathwaltz
@jawofbees goes on sale from LITA this friday morning
@unpopularpoet LITA will have the same colours as us on this one
By TimD
Listening to it right now... Sounds ASTONISHING... A great release!

Annoying question - is there any update on House Of the Devil and The Devil Rides Out? The teases of the covers look amazing...