Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Cult Leader
Fingers crossed this is a tease for a release. Only 2 episodes in and I love it.

Soundtracks sounds perfect for DW.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1469227250120.jpg
FB_IMG_1469227250120.jpg (38.27 KiB) Viewed 5958 times
By static14
@cult I'd love for DW to put it out, but to be honest anyone who does is gonna get my money :) loved the first season and the score is fantastic.
By Mateo Sanboval
I was wondering the same when I saw this, Cult. Mrs Mateo and I will be starting Stranger Things tonight.
By Hatter313
You'll not be disappointed. It's been a week since I've finished it and I may start it again already.
By Hatter313
So the new DWO title is already sold out? that seems awfully fast for something like this, disappointing.
By Hatter313
never mind, had to refresh a bunch of times, people doing the cart thing again i guess.
By Hatter313
deafmetal wrote:@Hatter - You never know with some of these releases. I saw that Reality Check is sold out already.
true, I'm usually pretty fast with these, but i was out to lunch and didn't think a half hour would make that much of a difference, but i'm glad i snagged one.
By Aremagod
deafmetal wrote:@Hatter - You never know with some of these releases. I saw that Reality Check is sold out already.
I missed this drop due to job issues....did anyone happen to grab a spare for some odd reason that they'd want to sell?
By Mateo Sanboval
This Wednesday from DWRC, Nicoli's The Case of the Scorpion's Tail and Frizzi's Assassinio Al Cimitero Etrusco. According to the press release, these are both first timers on vinyl. Anybody going to cop these LPs?

UPDATES: Assassino Al Cimitero Etrusco is pic disc/500 that comes packaged in a clear plastic sleeve. No retail/black/standard cover version available. The Case of the Scorpion's tail has a retail version (presumably black) and the above split LPs/xx.
By NathanLurker
That artwork is pretty sweet though, Million. Obviously I'd prefer a nice gatefold jacket with a black/colored vinyl. even just a single sleeve jacket would be better than a clear plastic sleeve. But the artwork is nice.
By Mateo Sanboval
milliondollars wrote:love everything about Case Of The Scorpions Tail.
hate everything about Scorpion with Two Tails.
That about sums it up for me as well. I'm on the fence about whether I'd spin Scorpion with Two Tails much anyhow so, if after a second listen this afternoon, nothing changes for me, the format and packaging will likely help me decide to pass. Case of the Scorpion's tail, however, looks amazing and I cannot wait for that.
By flapdoodle
Sadly no. Thanks to Brexit these have become too expensive. I wish DW had remained a UK based company, but can fully understand why they had to make the move. :-(

In other circumstances, I'd be straight in!
By Spun out of control
Picking and choosing more because of the whole Brexit debacle, which may not be a bad thing (in the sense that it reins in personal expenditure).

That said, the 3 DW releases above do tempt the thought of throwing caution to the wind. Artistically, pretty much in sync with my tastes.

Hoping also that we might see some at a certain Margate store.
By Mateo Sanboval
flapdoodle wrote:Sadly no. Thanks to Brexit these have become too expensive. I wish DW had remained a UK based company, but can fully understand why they had to make the move. :-(

In other circumstances, I'd be straight in!
Out of curiosity, flapdoodle (or anyone else), what do DWRC releases end up costing once they land in a UK based brick and mortar or online shop?
Spun out of control wrote:Picking and choosing more because of the whole Brexit debacle, which may not be a bad thing (in the sense that it reins in personal expenditure).

That said, the 3 DW releases above do tempt the thought of throwing caution to the wind. Artistically, pretty much in sync with my tastes.

Hoping also that we might see some at a certain Margate store.
No Brexit related reasons here, but I do more picking and choosing than ever before. In an ideal World, I'd buy it all, but that just isn't feasible.