Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tim28212
Is "Prince of Darkness" on pale blue gone, gone? or will you be getting more in?
By jamie
Would anyone know the price of the Fog release and what time will it go on sale online?
By brainacherecords
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it's £25 and up on Friday.
By jamie
Excellent,be on early to hopefully catch it.
By deathwaltz
New sub July 5th
By deathwaltz
@jamie @awesomeforr £25 and up friday correct sir.
By andrew_hoodlum
Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of The Fog, hope it's not the last Carpenter soundtrack to get a reissue (I'm lookin' at you Big Trouble In Little China!). Also, any chance the soundtrack for Trick R' Treat will get a release? It's quite great, and I'm sure there's a lot of room for some cool album artwork featuring Sam! Make it happen DW!
By riCknation
Don't know if we can use this as Death Waltz Complaint Dep. but I got 3 records from DWRC and all of them have the inner black sleeve ripped by the edge of the record. From 2 to 4 inches cuts. Wondering if it only happened to me or the sleeves are so fragile...
Of course, excuse me if this is the wrong place to ask this...
By deathwaltz
What records are they and would you like replacements if we have them ?
By riCknation
WOW! So fast reply...
They are Manchester Morgue, Halloween II and Zombi 2. I would like to include a pic or two with this message but still don't know how to do it....
By hncreature
DW - What was the original color of the Donny Darko Lp that was released through the webstore...was it transparent blue? Is the color on sale at the webstore the original color? I'm seeing a different blue...almost the pale blue like "The Prince Of Darkness" - Thanks!
By riCknation
Would be great to get replacements if possible...
By AndreasEldritch
I've had that inner black sleeve rip problem, too. Devil's Business arrived damaged. I've got all the Death Waltz releases- they are all fantastic products but must admit the inner sleeves aren't very good quality. (Apart from the Fog - those sleeves are very good).

Spencer, I've got 3 LPs currently on order from yourself, so a replacement Devil's Business would be great if you could add to those ones being sent. No worries if you haven't got any spare ones.
By layneharvey
so, is Light in the Attic getting the colored version that we keep seeing in pictures? i know for a while they were getting black vinyl editions of most of the stuff, but i've recently gotten a few of the colored variants from them. so very excited about this release.
By Oswarez
I've had DW albums come with the inner sleeve split but it don't bother me. I think the cause of it is that the vinyl has pretty sharp and sometimes jagged edges.
By hncreature
They are getting the colored version...black was limited to release night - There are two versions of the vinyl...the colors are clear/green and grey/clear for both but one will be "haze" and the other "splatter"
By AndreasEldritch
Well I was at the Fog event last week, and definitely less than 200 people there - and I saw plenty of people buy the coloured ones, so that would suggest there's still black versions available - unless subscribers got first dibs on them?
By brainacherecords
I quite often forget but a good way to reduce the risk is to ask for the record to be shipped outside of the outer sleeve.
By brainacherecords
I think some are going up on the Death Waltz site I can't remember if I read that on twitter on Instagram but it was one of those.
By deathwaltz
Yes email me your address and we'll sort. Will be two weeks though as we are flat out with shipping this week and next
By deathwaltz
Original is clear.
By jamie
Had a look on eBay and The Fog is up there already?
By deathwaltz
All new releases going forward will have the same inner sleeves as the Fog
By deathwaltz
LITA are getting coloured yes. They may be some black going up tomorrow.
By chuck
What just happened on the DW site? Did we see something we shouldnt have? The (sus)Spence is killing me?!