Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By alldadsgotoheaven
The Fog art looks absolutely phenomenal, can't wait to get my hands on it.

For those of us that had the subscription to Vol. 2, are the last two records still The Devil Rides Out & House By the Cemetery? Any idea on when those are expected?

Also - are you going to be doing a subscription vol. 3 for the next set of titles?
By NathanLurker
Never listened to the fog (Movie and soundtrack) but I might take a chance and get this, it's a very good packaging design
By jonnydub
CAN'T WAIT TO GRAB ONE OF THESE, DEATH WALTZ ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!
By scottydoo
@alldadsgotoheaven spencer has mentioned In the past via twitter that the fog and maniac are outside of subscriptions, then vol 3 will start after them
By cinemarat
Will collectors in the US be able to get a subscription domestically through LITA? And if so, any idea when those vol. 3 subs will go on sale? I'd really love to get one!

Also, if you order the Death Waltz releases through LITA (Fog, House By The Cemetery, etc) will you get the same cool "color wave" vinyls that you would get through the DW UK site?

Thanks for the help guys, and thanks for this awesome forum!
By scottydoo
@nathanlurker you are in for a treat the fog is amazing one of carpenters best only got the silva screen 2cd from last year so can't speak about the DW issue yet but I'm sure it will be up to their usual excellent standard, lets hope me all come off pleased trying to order on Friday. I'm going to have to do it from a field as I'm working this week at download, I hope I have signal
By Digga
As a subscriber just got the email today o grab one limited edition copy. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
By tim28212
So if we order from Light in the Attic in the USA will we be getting a color vinyl edition or black vinyl edition. I have most all of the John Carpenter scores on original Varese label but the color vinyl is way cool and I would like to add them to my collection. But I am only interested if I can get the color vinyl.
By deathwaltz
@cinemarat The sub will for the time being ship from us I am afraid, but LITA will get coloured vinyl on all releases going forward.
By deathwaltz
@tim28212 They have coloured vinyl !
By cinemarat
Thanks for the info! Any idea when the "Vol. 3" subs will go on sale on the DW website?
By robocastradio
Looks fantastic.
By Digga
@cinemarat something i've been thinking about too...
By deathwaltz
@cinemarat @digga July 5th
By jonnydub
is the fog avail for pre order yet? ta
By Digga
@deathwaltz oh shit, one month to save up enough pounds!
By deathwaltz
@jonnydub Goes on sale this Friday
By jonnydub
just a quick one DW, have you shipped the house by the cemetery, twins of evil & horror business yet? still waiting on an order from last month - Order: #5120

big up
By jonnydub
if not shipped that order yet, any chance you can hang on till after friday as i will add the fog to it... WOOOO!
By deathwaltz
@jonnydub not shipped yet . You'll have to snag a Fog first ;)
By jonnydub
cool, stop press on that shipment, incoming fog order on friday.. Holla!
By Oiche
Fog ordered from the subs bench :) Mr Trunk's Carpenter special in May whetted my appetite. Less really is more.
By Jeff
Ooof, as a subber I wish I knew about LITA earlier for The Fog. Ah well, no big deal, good to know for the future and I'll definitely pass the info on to pals here in the States who want it.
By anthony m
any date for the new subscription. this will be my first sub. do they sell out fast?
thanks guys
By hncreature
I'm very stoked for THE FOG release and think it is great that the color variants are being shipped worldwide...I'm in the States so great move DW!

With that being said I plan on buying mine from LITA on Friday and I'm hoping for what DW called the "haze" version over the "splatter" version - If anyone out there gets haze and wants splatter and I happen to get splatter I'd be willing to trade straight up...only in the States of course

Good vinyling to you all!