Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
Yeah I find it really strange. Most of their releases they are like, hey here it is, order now and it'll ship soon. For Goblin, months long pre-order. Maybe some one else is doing a release and they are trying to beat them to the punch, lol.
By Mateo Sanboval
According to the Mondo blurb, the bonus tracks were selected and ordered by our very own Red Goblin. Nice work, Red!
By Red Goblin
Thank you so much Mateo.
The second LP will include not only tracks never published before on vinyl but also a few film versions never published before on any media, not "pulled out from the Cinveox archives" as stated by Mondo but from my archives.
By Bezulsqy
Red Goblin wrote:Thank you so much Mateo.
The second LP will include not only tracks never published before on vinyl but also a few film versions never published before on any media, not "pulled out from the Cinveox archives" as stated by Mondo but from my archives.
Very cool! I also saw you have worked on the Cadabra release The Black Cat.

Any big projects like the Suspiria box from last year on the horizon that you know of?
By Red Goblin
Bezulsqy wrote:
Very cool! I also saw you have worked on the Cadabra release The Black Cat.

Any big projects like the Suspiria box from last year on the horizon that you know of?
Yeah, Bezulsqy, a few months ago I worked on another big project similar to the Suspiria box set. I wrote a 70-page book and I also prepared a 20-minute medley containing never published before material but I'm not sure at all that this thing will ever see the light.
By ScoJo
Bezulsqy wrote:Wow. That sounds incredible. Hopefully it will see the light of day. If not, I hope you can tell us at one point what is was.
South Pacific
By static14
ScoJo wrote:
Bezulsqy wrote:Wow. That sounds incredible. Hopefully it will see the light of day. If not, I hope you can tell us at one point what is was.
South Pacific
Don’t be silly. Definitive Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
By Mateo Sanboval
Baller.
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:IV and V, yes?

Half-white split vinyl, no?
I believe the answer to be yes on both fronts, amigo.
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:I believe the answer to be yes on both fronts, amigo.
Gotta go Image
I was listening to the Miami Vice theme song when I opened this thread. Let me tell you, it puts that gif in a whole new -nay- proper light.
By NathanLurker
I don't know if the information is already out, here on the STBC boards, but Spencer confirmed that 'EVIL DEAD, a NIGHTMARE RE-IMAGINED' is getting a green vinyl retail edition 'soon'
By inksb
Anyone here have a this?

https://www.discogs.com/Fabio-Frizzi-As ... se/9751744

I'm curious as to how terrible the picture disc sound quality is. I generally avoid them like the plague but don't see any other version of this out there.

My first picture disc was a copy of Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden, I listened to it once and never bothered to again. It's strictly display purposes.
By Hatter313
inksb wrote:Anyone here have a this?

I'm curious as to how terrible the picture disc sound quality is. I generally avoid them like the plague but don't see any other version of this out there.

My first picture disc was a copy of Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden, I listened to it once and never bothered to again. It's strictly display purposes.
I think they've gotten infinitely better over the past few years, still not my favorite thing in the world, but my copy of the above sounds fine
By Occhionero
inksb wrote:Anyone here have a this?

Got it and I must say that it sounds surprisingly good. Not an audiophile pressing, but def not that bad!
By NathanLurker
I never bother with old picture discs, they're always quite noisy. but post 2010 picture discs have been WAY better, albeit with a few pops and click here and there. Most picture discs I've goten from DeathWaltz, Waxwork, Invada... have been very good. My copy of Assassinio Al Cimitero Etrusco sounds good. a few clicks and pops dans don't really distract.
By Bezulsqy
I see that Beyondfest will have a David Cronenberg retrospective. I can only hope that this means a Videodrome re-issue as they did with Suspiria at last years Beyondfest.
By Mateo Sanboval
Hey, Gang. I've come down with a serious case of Brain Fog. Help! I'm attempting to recall which of the early(ish) DWRC LPs were were eventually remastered and which were just re-released. Essentially, I want to make sure I have the best sounding/most complete editions of each of those albums. Chin chin!
By Hatter313
did Manchester morgue get remastered also or was that just a re-release?