Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NMA
@Spencer This looks / sounds awesome but will there be post-RSD15 reissues (for those who will not be able to get RSD releases)?
By Little Walter
. . . does anyone else have flashbacks to the script of Scream when they read that tracklist?
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Looks nice hope local stores Here in "the far from everything" are able to get some of those
By zuko
Ooooh, looks like WBYK on the artwork for this one if I'm not mistaken. :)
By Pitch
Such a good film.
By deathwaltz
Bump for the start of this thread
By NMA
Oh god
Oh god
Oh god

I hope I can get one :/
By layneharvey
do we know about availability of this and Night Satan yet in the US? as in, will mondo have it up on their site? or should i be hitting up my local record store to see if they can get them in the shop for RSD? just preparing. :)
By Ignatius
Given that there are still copies of all last years Death Waltz RSD titles available from various places I wouldn't be too worried about missing out. Unless DW is pressing fewer copies this year.
By deathwaltz
We are pressing 5significantly fewer on both our RSD titles this year

For Big Bad Wolves there are 700 for the USA and 700 for the ROW.
By NMA
@Spencer Will you reserve some copies for us, who do not have RSD titles carried in their countries? :/
By dumaisaudio
Is this the only title Death Waltz is releasing for RSD?

Edit - Answered my own question in a previous thread. Why is there no talk of Night Satan anywhere. One week to go and no pics or other mention, seems odd.
By ponsdw
Hi Spencer do You know if tris title will be distributed in Italy for Rsd?
Actually I don''t see it in any local Rsd List. Will be possibile to order a copy from Transmission?
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Amazon.it have this on pre Order For insane Price if you want
By chandler75
[quote=61522]Amazon.it have this on pre Order For insane Price if you want[/quote]

The record? Do you have a direct link?
By filmsonwax
For those of you not convinced on how much you need this score (the answer is a lot) we play some of it on our new podcast.
By ponsdw
@Frizzle Frizzi what do You suggest ? The cost on amazon is crazy
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Dunno personally im going to w8 the end of rsd Frenzy For a couple of weeks
By chandler75
Frizzle-Frizzi: Haha, OK. I thought "insane Price" meant "insanely great price" :D
By deathwaltz
I'd be amazed if that is correct as I know what they have paid for them ;)