Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By dumaisaudio
I'm hoping LITA will distribute these to US shops like in the past. Also, I'm glad it's only two releases. I'm cutting back and these will probably be the only two things I get this RSD unless one of the other labels has an exclusive release (and not just an exclusive color).
By dumaisaudio
Is Night Satan still happening? My local shop was teasing some pictures of the spines of their RSD shelves, and they seem to only have two copies of Big Bad Wolves, no other DW. I've also not really heard anything else about Night Satan from other sites or hype or anything other than the sample above.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Hey normanrecords have both listed For reasonable prices.pre Order starts 25 april
By dumaisaudio
OK, so I asked my local shop if they'd have both of these releases, and they said "We'll have all three". I haven't gotten a response about what the third one is. Is Mondo doing an RSD release?
By NMA
@dumaisaudio Maybe they just used the word "and" as the split point and thought "Nightsatan" and "The Loops of Doom" as separate entities :D
By layneharvey
i know my local shop said they ordered both titles, but said they think they will only have BIG BAD WOLVES. he seemed to think NIGHT SATAN would be deleayed a bit, but i don't know why he thought that.
By dumaisaudio
Got word from my local shop, they only have Big Bad Wolves, not Night Satan. They were confused about some of the titles they have from Xozmiq (Patrick, Day After Halloween) thinking they were from DW. I guess Night Satan is delayed, as I would have thought Spencer would have teased it by now.
By layneharvey
i am kinda nervous about whether my local store will be getting the brian may soundtracks from Xozmiq... since they are so limited, and from australia.
By layneharvey
thanks, @zuko! i'll have a peek. if anyone finds a place where the Brian May soundtracks can be had in the US, please let me know.
By reddye6
Unfortunately, the May soundtracks might still be RSD. As mentioned in another thread here, a UK distributor started offering the releases, but in reality it might not be able to get them. Stores will know better after RSD.
By dumaisaudio
LITA teased the Big Bad Wolf release on Twitter and Instagram today, no mention of Night Satan.
By dumaisaudio
Yeah, but I'm thinking that LITA didn't get their copies in time, since both your store and mine didn't get them. There's always the chance that they'll show up in the next few days. This is probably just as well, as if they show up next week, then the frenzy will have died down and they'll be easier to get.
By layneharvey
my local shop got BIG BAD WOLVES, but not NIGHT SATAN. don't think i'll have a problem scoring one later, though. how is everyone doing out there so far?!
By dumaisaudio
Got Big Bad Wolf, Shogun Assassin, and the Goblin 7", I'm guessing Nightsatan will be availble online from respectable outlets for a good price this coming week.
By monsterworship
I went to 5 stores and none had Night Satan. Even ones that had BBW.
Online it is.
By Little Walter
A store here in Texas told me that they were getting in fifteen three days from now. You may just want to check back in.
By GaryReeves
I got both today without any problems ... in fact there where copies of both left at the end of the day ....
By layneharvey
hoping my local shop will be getting NIGHT SATAN in soon. that is one of the only records on my wantlist from this past weekend that i didn't get. or LITA/MONDO should have some as spencer noted on twitter yesterday.
By Little Walter
Did anyone miss out on Big Bad Wolves? A store in Austin has a couple left to spare, and I could pick up one for anyone in the states.
By climbfla
Any word on Nightsatan for a reasonable price anybody? there are a couple copies (ebay and discogs) on sale but I'm not paying what they're asking..
By layneharvey
@climbfla - spencer tweeted yesterday to please NOT pay ebay and discogs prices. he is working with mondo and LITA to get some copies made available. and you can also call your local record store back to see if they come in a few days late. :)