Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By layneharvey
here are the tweets:

---------------------------------
@deathwaltzrecs · Apr 18
1/2

US @recordstoreday folks our Nightsatan release didn't make it to your fair shores on time . Please don't go to eBay #RSD15.
‏---------------------------------
@deathwaltzrecs · Apr 18
2/2

Figuring out what to do now with @MondoNews & @lightintheattic will announce on Monday. Sit tight .
---------------------------------
@deathwaltzrecs · Apr 19
Please ignore discogs and eBay sellers of DW titles , stores still have them in stock and any leftovers will be online next week
By climbfla
@layneharvey thank you. Ill keep my eyes open and If i come across some extras at the right price I'll post it here.
By scottyboy71
Night Satan is sooooo awesome but fuck me; it's the hardest record to get back in its sleeve
By Stevsie
Not sure it ever fit, mine was packaged with it between the gatefold
By GaryReeves
I second that .... it wouldn't hurt for the sleeve just to be maybe a tiny little big bigger ....

I watched the DVD yesterday and have no idea what the hell was going on ... great though ... just insane
By guyremix
Great release but yeh agree it doesn't really fit into the sleeve. That aside, this has to be my favourite DW release so far!
By gojikranz88
did the nightsatan really sell out that fast on the site? hope one of my local stores got one...
By dumaisaudio
Looks like it. That was the first thing I ordered when the new stuff went live, just to be safe.
By Hatter313
there were only 700 pressed i think for the US, and i imagine half went to local brick and mortars and half went up on MONDO
By antimax
Seriously... Went to Mondo's site right when I woke up to order night satan, and it's sold out. Wtf. Eh, that's sucks. I wonder if LITA will be getting any copies?
By RandomHajile
Damn, tried to snag Nightsatan right when it went on sale but kept getting rejected at check-out, saying it was unavailable. Would go back to the product page, and it would say still in stock, albeit with a lower number than before. I would add it again, but then it would get rejected at check-out again. I did this 4 or 5 times until it was finally listed as sold-out on the product page.

Not the end of the world, but a bummer because as far as I know this was the only way to get it in the US. Are brick and mortar stores actually still getting copies? I thought it didn't arrive in the US in time for RSD.
By Hatter313
i think LITA is getting some and i believe Spencer said that there would be copies in stores as well. i may take a swing by other music in NY and see if they had any in, if so i'll pick 'em up and start a thread here
By guyremix
Mondo only got 75 copies of Night Satan. They said they 'might' possibly get more at some point.
By Hatter313
yeah so over 600 went out to LITA and stores
By kingmob
I just emailed LITA and they said they were not getting any at all according to someone named Sebastiaan.
By seb
I think you mailed me? You did not email light in the attic but one way static
We're not getting any but I have no idea if LITA is getting some

You'll have to email them :-)
By thedeepness
Nightsatan just went up at LITA if any US folks missed out.
By RandomHajile
Got Nightsatan through LITA with no ordering issues whatsoever. Couldn't resist throwing in Tenebre and 4 Flies on Grey Velvet, which I've eyed forever. I may have a problem, guys.