Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NMA
@texasvinyl Yeah. Some of the letters of my copy now belong to a different font :D
By Hatter313
I just got mine all of two minutes ago, a small section had unpeeled (just the black bit, so it was raw card stock underneath) when it was shrink wrapped, so I carefully put it back in place, but yeah I'm being super careful with this one, gorgeous packaging, but good god, as if this wasn't a hobby that appealed to the more OCD natured people as it is. I watched this over the weekend now that it's on Netflix, and I've gotta say t is one of my favorite movies of the year so far. Also if it wasn't for this forum I never would have even glanced at it, or at least not as quickly as I did: I felt the same way about the guest, starry eyes, phase IV....so many things I probably would have gotten around to eventually but only discovered and fell in love with because of this place.
By Peek-a-boo
Manchester has a brand new, super fancy £25 million multi media arts venue called 'Home' which incorporates a few indie cinema screens. They are showing this film from tomorrow so I'm hoping to go & see it.

I'm still gutted I never got the uber jazzy pressing of this LP & I haven't got round to picking up a less jazzy pressing since its release. I'm fairly sure I'm gonna love this soundtrack, but record store day got in the way of my cash flow... Can anyone help me out?