Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Occhionero
Nice carpet! Reminds me in "The Shining" :-)
By Occhionero
Ok, I am confused. Which one is the Audessy Variant? White And black, or grey and black? Or, which variant will be released in the regular stores?
By Hatter313
Audessy is white and black, webstore version tomorrow is grey and white.

at least according to the email
By deathwaltz

I am very proud of this record.
By Little Walter
@Spencer - you damn-well should be. I've played it through at least ten times already, putting D'Angelo's new record to shame.
By Hatter313
@spencer

It seems like a really cool release, love the diecut! Can't wait to snag it tomorrow
By The Cult Leader
@Spencer - You did an amazing job bringing this one to life. We all trust your taste in music & film and can always expect some killer vinyl on your end. Thanks!!!
By vinyljunkie
Another happy benefactor here of Little Walter's extreme generosity, just got my copy today and can't wait to spin it! Anyone know of a digital version of the soundtrack or care to make one?? Would love to have mp3s of it for my commute though I don't have the conversion capability from my vinyl setup.
By azak
StudioCanal have picked it up for the UK. But not sure when they're planning on releasing
By DISCOSUCKS...
It's a beaut! Feels like Spencer and his designer may have been influenced by this, I reckon...

By Peek-a-boo
I'm interested in this record. Not sure I have the funds to import it from the US, having just seen the exchange rate and just spent a wad of payday cash at Piccadilly Records. I will be keeping an eye out for a retail copy in the UK if such a thing will happen? Hopefully 'after' Record Store Day rather than before....
By deathwaltz
We have it up at Transmission at the moment...
By Peek-a-boo
Ahh cool thanks, will investigate!
By abedunk
Just pre-ordered a copy from my hometown crew at Light in the Attic. Can't wait to have this in my grubby paws!
By vinyljunkie
anyone find a digital verison yet???
By Peek-a-boo
@spencer I tried to order this using my phone browser but it didn't work. I've entered all my details correctly, do I need to order on a desktop/laptop? Also, you said you might be able to sell me a limited edition copy of 'They Live' but I never heard back from you after I sent you an email asking how I should pay. Pls let me know, I'm sure you're mega busy so no problem!
By NathanLurker
@Peek-a-boo , try with a different browser than safari or chrome. try Mozilla Firefox. Some other STBC members had issue ordering on transmission through Chrome and Safari, recently
By albatard
Finally got mine! Absolutely brilliant packaging, and the soundtrack is pretty good as a whole, with some highlights and some stuff i enjoyed less...

At least it has its own identity and doesn't sound like anything else i know...
By albatard
Liner notes would have been appreciated as i'd definitely like to know a little more about the film and choice of music.
By dumaisaudio
Finally got around to listening to this one. The package is really cool. I'm kinda torn on the music. I really dig the spaghetti western style tracks, and some of the electronic stuff, but some of the more pop sounding tracks aren't really my thing. It's definitely a diverse soundtrack that should appeal to many.
By abedunk
Now showing on Netflix in the US - and my vinyl (black, via LITA) just arrived! Great weekend in the rainy Northwset!
By layneharvey
this is finally arriving on my doorstep TODAY!
By texasvinyl
Has anyone accidentally torn off one of the die cut letters yet? I've nearly done it every time I play the record! But then again I'm kind of a spaz.