Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By lazyben
Me likey, kind of a spaghetti eastern
By Hatter313
I've heard nothing but amazing things about this film, still need to check it out.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Transmission Will handle some deluxes copies? Please Spencer say yes
By NMA
I've recently seen this film in a festival and it was awesome. I'm really looking forward to the soundtrack ;)
By monsterworship
Preordered the special edition blu-ray from Amazon earlier this week.

Imma buy this too.
By Dollarhyde
Knew next to nothing about this film/ost until now.

All looks very promising. Some nice B&W camera work im that trailer.
By Spun out of control
Any cineast know whether this movie is due a wider UK release?

As far as I know it has only shown at festivals and preview screenings. Just wondering whether I hold out or simply order the DVD/Blu ray (if it is 'region free')? ;)

Thanks.

By deathwaltz
I don't think it has been picked up yet for the UK which is nuts as it is amazing
By Little Walter
. . . the rare time being a teacher in central Texas pays off . . . when something cool actually happens during Spring Break.
By chuck
Godmotherfuckingdamn! That looks amazing!

That Audyssey pop up store sounds like a flippers wet dream with all those previously sold out items available. Very cool indeed!
By NMA
Any US attenders willing to get me a copy of the vinyl please?
By vinyljunkie
yeah, I would love a copy of this too if anyone attending willing to snag me one...
By Little Walter
I'll try to get at least a few copies . . but some of my budget will be going to some of those long out of print releases. I'll post on here how many I have to spare come Tuesday afternoon.
By NMA
@Little Walter That's very nice of you, thanks in advance...
By ginsoak
[quote=57283]Transmission Will handle some deluxes copies? Please Spencer say yes[/quote]

Ditto.
By Dollarhyde
!!! I Want One !!! :)

what a beautiful thing.
By eleazar
Spencer, please!!!!!!
By zuko
Does anyone know, is this an original score or a various artists compilation?
By flabbycrab
Are you able to pick up a copy of this record for me if I send you money via Paypal? I can pay extra for your trouble. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Matt
By nrs24985
Finally got to see this movie on the weekend, surprisingly playing just down the road from me. Incredible! One of the few times a movie has really lived up to the hype surrounding it. Can't wait for the soundtrack.
By mikejohansen
Mainly a various artist compilation. Federale, who have several songs on this album, played the release party. It was a fun night. Two quick pics that I haven't seen posted yet.