Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NathanLurker
Sweet. gonna grab both maniac cop and ZFE tomorrow (even if I already have the orignal DW release)
By maxvelvet
@unpopular poet: the use of the artwork it's legit, Arrow Films are the best editions out there! More info on this ZFE bluray HERE ;)
By Volzom Zofbie
Damn! - Black wax is head phone sex.
By blastman
Is there an alternative to ordering from Mondo for us Euro-based eyeball gougers?
By Occhionero
Good question! I would order Maniac Cop from Mondo and would prefer to buy ZFE from an European Distributor.
By albatard
Would be great to get more informations about variants as i'd also prefer to buy from Euro distributor.
Or maybe Spencer did gave us informations on his last message and we're not able to read it as it is a private message (seems to get a lot of these recently on this board)
By Spun out of control
@albatard - I would guess some stock of this one will make it out of the US for Europe as Spencer did say that this was the title DW got asked about re-stocks of the most by record stores.

Which stock/variant, when that is, and how many is presumably anyone's guess at this stage. But as we all know, the best place to find out first is STBC ;)
By layneharvey
ok, i just went bananas and bought all 6 releases today. holy cow... happy birthday to me. so what if my birthday is in august!
By tonyandrewgiles
@layne - happy birthday brother...

Well in 6 months ;)
By bachmann
Only 490 copies left, im glad i got mine ordered.
By Whip Wilson
Holy smokes. So I bought all three Cinedelic titles and of course Zombie Death Eaters, but to my surprise, I didn't purchase Maniac Cop 2. I like the score, film, and LP package, but after looking at the $185 subtotal, I had to cut something. I checked my Magic 8 Ball©, my Ouija® board, and my Gut™ and they all said no go on El Policia Maniac Dos.

PS - I'll probably talk myself into it later this week.

PPS - Layne: Six(6)[VI] releases?!? What'd I miss?
By songsaboutjona
Hey Spencer,

Will there eventually be a black or at least solid color version of this Abbey Road cut available down the road? Swirled/splatter vinyl is always so noisy!
By tocknet
[quote=56158]Hey Spencer,

Will there eventually be a black or at least solid color version of this Abbey Road cut available down the road? Swirled/splatter vinyl is always so noisy!
[/quote]

+1

A beautiful release without a doubt but the feverish melee these releases cause and the speed they disappear (with many annoyingly going to flippers) is a little tiresome for some without money to burn!

Personally I can take or leave coloured vinyl and fail to see the appeal of collecting all "variants" - that just leaves less to go round for other fans....

Black vinyl version with all art/booklets etc easily available in the UK please!
By Spiritman
+ 2

Beautiful, beautiful piece - but I'd happily take a general retail variant in Europe. Mondo version x shipping x taxes brings total to 248 percent of the $30 US price. Better to spend that extra money on more black circles.
By horseloverphat
Yes...it looks like a real winner, this release. I already own the former DW version and this is another must imo.

I just wish I could order one...these will undoubtedly all be sold out before Mondo sort out my ordering issues.
By blastman
Howrya, horse! :)

If you want, I can try to put an order through for you to Mondo. I'm in Ireland too, so it shouldn't be too hard to get it to you (I can possibly get Mondo to send directly to you). Not a permanent solution I know, but if you really want ZFE, at least you'd have that.

The last thing I ordered from Mondo was The Iron Giant, so not sure I'm still working, but let me know if you want me to try.
By revolver
Just put my order through Mondo, I've been waiting for this re-issue for a year now, glad to finally know it's being done
Due to the sorry state of the Canadian Dollar this just may be the only thing I'm ordering this year. My wallet can't take the hits it did last year, I may even have to sacrifice the Twin Peaks albums just to keep paying the rent!
It's expensive being poor!
By layneharvey
@mateo - duke of burgundy as well!
By Whip Wilson
Ah! Thank you, Layne. I'd forgotten that completely. Cheers.
By horseloverphat
[quote=56174]Howrya, horse!

If you want, I can try to put an order through for you to Mondo. I’m in Ireland too, so it shouldn’t be too hard to get it to you (I can possibly get Mondo to send directly to you). Not a permanent solution I know, but if you really want ZFE, at least you’d have that.

The last thing I ordered from Mondo was The Iron Giant, so not sure I’m still working, but let me know if you want me to try.
[/quote]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howay ya top fella :-)

Hell...I really don't deserve this kind of treatment, not after my rants from yesterday. Reading your post here and subsequent offer, has been somewhat of a humbling experience.

Many, many thanks for your kind and very generous offer...awww, you guys push the envelope of alturism to its limit!

I had one last go at Mondo this morning and finally made progress...if I hadn't, I'd probably be biting your hand off right now (zombie style)! :-)
By Voodoo_Jim
I'm holding off on this one for now (370+ still available) as I had an expensive week with Cannibal Holocaust and Phase IV already - plus I have the first pressing. With all of the releases coming out, I'm avoiding double dipping!
By philball1974
Thought I would share this.

By nrs24985
Why does the Transmission store list the record as being green vinyl? Did I miss a post or is there a Transmission only variant, iris it a misprint and the vinyl is the same as the one available through Mondo?