Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Thanks @chiefbrody,

looks like amazon US has some for anywhere between $12-$25, might pull the trigger on that later.

Cheers.
By Occhionero
Did I understood right? There is no Edition of ZFE-Reissue WITH a lobby card? I read in a Discogs description that the Grey Variant has one....
By Occhionero
Don't complaining but if this should be the Grey & clear swirl, it looks really different from the Mondo Side:

By texasvinyl

Seems like the grey overpowered the smoky haze effect. I can see it a little in the light.
By Occhionero
Thats ok for me, but I am still wondering about the variants from discogs.com:

Clear & Grey Swirl
Green
Grey

Can someone confirm the Grey variant?
By layneharvey
i think i remember spencer posting a picture on instagram saying the smokey variant did not turn out how he expected. the pic he posted was more of a gray like your version. i think that is how the clear/smokey grey ended up turning out. i can't seem to find that post anymore, though...
By Occhionero
Thanks for the info :-)

With all the variants....

....it's like a jungle sometimes makes me wonder how i keep from going under!?
By chiefbrody
@occhi, I'm happy to be corrected, but I think there are only 2 variants, green or clear/grey swirl.

I think as @mateo suggests above, there seemed to be some confusion with retailers listing a grey variant for pre-order, but the retail version was green (this was the opposite, I think, of Godzilla which was listed as green but turned out to be grey?).

The only other explanation I can think of (other than there actually BEING one) is that someone visually didn't see much swirl and listed it as grey.

Edit: I see @layne beat me to it. I started posting then got distracted for a bit.
By Occhionero
[quote=60887]The only other explanation I can think of (other than there actually BEING one) is that someone visually didn’t see much swirl and listed or as grey.[/quote]

I guess thats what happend.