Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By albatard
So, am i right to assume that this won't happen?
By dumaisaudio
Given Spencer's silence on the subject, I would assume it's not happening. If it was, I would have thought he would have at least made his usual "calm down everyone/be patient" post by now.

Hopefully I'm proven wrong though.
By wocket
I emailed Death Waltz a month ago regarding this and was told it was just going into production. Not sure what "it" is, but that was the response. I wish we'd get an official comment on this though and a hint at what it is...
By laserfalcon
I've got total faith in this happening and it'll definitely be worth the wait.
By Peek-a-boo
Yeah! Death Waltz treats just generally arrive in the post with little hype, like 'The Raid' for example. By all accounts, all the vinyl pressing plants are behind schedule post record store day. I'm sure DW will deliver on their promise!
By prettybleak
I don't understand why there has been no response on this. This isn't just a nice little bonus, we all paid for this with our sub.

By Moonshake
From the original subscriber email that was sent out in 2014. It mentions that subscribers will receive an exclusive 1 track remix white label secret record as part of the sub:

LTD TO 300 UNITS WORLDWIDE

With the DWRC Subscription Service you'll receive an exclusive Subscription colourway of our next six releases, a exclusive subscriber only 12 x 12 inch lithograph as well an exclusive 1 track remix white label secret record ! Of course every release comes with our usual fold out liner notes from composers, directors and film historians. In addition you will be offered an upfront chance to buy in advance any releases that fall outside of the Subscription. You will also get MP3 files delivered to your email a week before each release is sent out.
And of course, you never have to worry about a release selling out again.

Although we are not revealing all of the titles for Subscription 4 we can tell you it will include City Of The Living Dead and Beyond The Black Rainbow the rest of the titles are a surprise, and at least two titles will be double albums featuring never before heard cues and one of them is from a world renowned Oscar winning composer...

All records are 180g vinyl and housed in a heavyweight tip-on, case-bound sleeve complete with Obi Strip.
The link below is confidential and should not be shared with anyone this will remain hidden from the public until April 29th as to give existing subbers a chance to bag the sub without rushing or worrying about dropping a ton of cash right before Record Store Day. On April 29th the link will go public. We really appreciate your loyalty and support in what is becoming a very saturated market, we are so excited over our next batch of releases and can't wait to share their wonders with you we have Black Gloved Killers,Monsters, Aliens, Zombies, Astronaughts, Cannibals & Satanic Worship all in line for you.

Purchase Sub 4 here

By discophagus
I'm 100% sure it will happen really soon
By discophagus
Just got a reply by mail from Spencer about this:
"It is happening, not sure when"
By wocket
Can we get an update on this Spencer?
By deathwaltz
it's happening just very very slowly
I am juggling a million things at the moment .
You'll get it and it's exclusive like I say just not sure when !
Do not stress.
have i ever ripped you off or gone back on my word?
By wocket
Sweet - thanks for the update.
By Peek-a-boo
Gotta be tying in with Twin Peaks now... Pray to Allah, God, the rest of them.
By danwh1tepony
Hey Spencer, I've changed address since the end of the subscription. I've sent an email to your death waltz email but got no reply. Is there a better way to get hold of you and tell you my new address for the bonus item? Cheers.
By ninjaqutie
Spencer has always taken care of subbers. Chill the $*&# out before he hires me to decapitate you all. ;)
By deafmetal
REVENGE OF @NINJAQUTIE

Welcome back!
By Peek-a-boo
Dr Dre released an album before this 7". Come on DW
By hupster
deathwaltz wrote:it's happening just very very slowly
I am juggling a million things at the moment .
You'll get it and it's exclusive like I say just not sure when !
Do not stress.
have i ever ripped you off or gone back on my word?
This is no longer funny........ Spencer you can release some new vinyl yet cant be bothered to honour a contract with all the sub 4 people from 2 years ago. .......

WTF is going on.....................
By deathwaltz
hupster wrote:Why is there no info on what was promised????

after all did we not pay for this. Maybe i can ring up mastercard and ask for some money bck..................
You didn't pay for it actually , it was a free bonus for being a subscriber .
maybe you should just read this forum where i have said many times it will be done and shipped in Feb.