Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By scottydoo
Been looking forward to today since news of the merger first broke, spencer was always the right man to take the reigns of mondos musical future , the reason I have bought every release without question from deathwaltz has always been my faith in Spencer's knowledge and taste and he hadn't dissapointed.
Now it's still early days and there's a lot of people asking a lot of questions which I'm sure will be answered in time (yes Id prefer stuff to still be shipped in the UK ) but I do the ordering for a Record shop and have a great relationship with our Rom rep so I know the future will work out great ifUK folk reach out to your local store (it broke my heart ordering in the visitor and having to put it out for over £30 because it was so expensive through the old distributor, thank fully won't have to do that anymore)

Anyhow I digress there's a lot of negativity on the board at the mo and I just wanted to say congrats spencer on the launch and the new job and I can't wait to what bits you have lined up for us (tho 90% of the time you announce a release and I've never heard of the film so don't know how good it is till its in my hand)
By Spun out of control
Hi Scotty

Where and what is your record store - sounds like a place I might like to visit... especially if you'll be stocking DW & Mondo going forward ;)

Do you know how soon the latest stuff will be available to the UK market?

My own local always seems to have a couple of copies of the oldest DW releases and never seems to update with the new(er) titles, so have been buying off the UK DW site mainly until now. Guess now I will be buying more often from Norman & Bleep online with the new regime - nothing wrong with that, both seem excellent by way of service.

Can understand the gripes of others here in that their route to purchase is now seemingly more difficult, but there is 'always a way' if you want a title bad enough, as others here have discussed - including, now, the possibility of a jolly boys' outing to Margate.

On a positive note thought yesterday went relatively smoothly for the first on sale of a new venture. And with all those DW titles and picks on the site, it now looks like Mondo properly cares about music rather than just as an addendum to posters ;)

Anyway - give a plug for your own bricks 'n' mortar...
By deathwaltz
Thanks dudes
appreciated