By henschus
7'' series?
By Dollarhyde
surely ,

: D nice !!
By NMA
Is this the tri-color 7"?
By deafmetal
For a minute there I thought Spencer might be branching out into dance music territory. Oh, right... JUKEbox.
By dumaisaudio
Looks like this is getting a 12 Noon EST drop, 5PM UK time.
By chiefbrody
From Mondo News:

Angela's Theme EP (music from the film Sleepaway Camp)
Music by Frankie Vinci
Available in White and Tri-Color Vinyl
$12

Frankie Vinci recorded three songs for the US slasher movie Sleepaway Camp and Death Waltz is extremely proud to release them officially for the first time ever. The tracks are taken from the original 4 track cassette recordings and re-mastered for vinyl under supervision of Vinci. Angela’s Theme is generally regarded as one of the greatest songs featured in a horror movie during the 80’s with it’s mix of synths, drum machines and an absolutely killer chorus. The other two tracks also feature in prominent scenes in the movie and are presented here in their entirety.

“When I sang the 3 songs I was trying to channel David Bowie. Euro rock music was big in the 80's, so I was inspired to keep the songs fresh with a Euro vibe. I'm not sure I came close to a Bowie vocal but I guess it worked in its own way. The 3 songs may sound sonically inferior to today's digital recordings but the heart of "Angela's Theme" is the eerie notes in the intro and the overall vibe. The Yamaha keyboard’s bell sound actually adds to the creepy feel of the movie ending.” - Frankie Vinci
By Stevsie
Love this! Nice one Spencer
By monsterworship
Nice, super jelly on this one, congrats.
By pyrexia
bravo sir
By nick1972
first track summed in two words.........SOFT CELL

but I like :0)
By texasvinyl
DWJuke cat # but they have normal spindle holes not juke holes! Lol
By cookythecook
AMAZING! AMAZING! THANK YOU SPENCER <bows down>

got mine :)
By dumaisaudio
1500 copies total between the two variants, so not as limited as Spencer led on. It's more than the RSD releases.
By deathwaltz
Well thats incorrect.
I actually own a 50's Jukebox .
A Jukebox can take either a dinked or non dinked record for your information.
The idea behind the Juke cat number was more about the feel and record bag.
By oaxaca
Wooo, love Sleepaway Camp, classic slasher & great music, couldn't have picked a better release!!

Will fit in very nicely alongside my Witchboard and Night Train to Terror 7"ers :)
By nick_rising
YESSSSSSS a perfect first release for the juke series. Digging the white vinyl pretty hard.
By texasvinyl
I actually didn't know that! I see so few old 45s with a spindle hole I assumed the jukeboxes were only able to play punched-out 45s.

That throwback 7" company sleeve looks awesome though! Evokes the vibe of some of the 60s company sleeves.
By toosoonjunior
I've tried about 10 times to purchase the tri-color variant. Everytime I get through the Paypal screen, it says it's sold out, even if it still says there are copies available leading up to that. Entering '9999' in the quantity field and adding the item to cart states how many copies are left, and I saw that number dwindle as I continued to try to purchase it.

And now they're actually sold out... :/
By strictlywayward
[quote=47054]Will fit in very nicely alongside my Witchboard and Night Train to Terror 7″ers
[/quote]

That's what I'm thinking. Wouldn't mind having a jukebox loaded with '80s genre-film 7"s someday.
By goodnightcigarettes
As much as I'd like this, I just can't justify shelling out $25 (after shipping) for a 7-inch. Oh well!
By oaxaca
If you get that set up you need to have a massive 80s soundtrack party and invite us forumers lol!
By kingmob
Yeah it looks like tri color sold out.