Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By afox2176
Mine was shipped in the same exact manner, taped to cardboard and the 7" was halfway out the sleeve when opened. It's scratched up pretty good but haven't had a chance to spin it yet. 7" should have been sealed or wrapped in bubble wrap as SW suggested.
By terryreidsauce
@afox2176

Same here sir. the 7in definately did some moving in the mail. Mine was a little scuffed up, but it spins just fine! Hopefully yours won't have any issues.

I know this has been said before in the thread, but I am amazed how thick the vinyl is. I've never seen such a beefy 7in before.
By Occhionero
Wow, haven´t heard the songs or watched the movie before. This 7" and the songs are so great. Hope for more 7 inches like that.

Tried to buy the movie in Germany, but it exists only in a censored version! :-(
By chiefbrody
@spencer

I've sent you a couple of emails but not heard back from you. You were going to send me a copy of the tri 7" after the first one wasn't sent/received.

I know you've got tons on and this is pretty small stuff, and I'm trying not to seem like a dick (honest), but would appreciate an update when you can.

Many thanks.

Markfagan@outlook.com

By NMA
I felt my DWJUKE001 started feeling alienated next to my DWJUKE002 so I came up with this quick-design :D

I'm going to have it printed asap to see whether it suits DWJUKE001 or not ;)

By NMA
Thanks @Darrell

I've managed to have it printed today :D

I have to admit that it was fun :)

By MODAREC
@NMA nice work
By Little Walter
That face on the back is priceless.