Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tonyandrewgiles
Afternoon all,

As you all know Death Waltz are releasing a brand new 7" single tomorrow to coincide with their relaunch over at www.mondotees.com

After seeing a lot of what's been posted the past week about the cost of shipping/handling I'm going to order up to 15 copies for folk in the UK.

If you want to grab a copy all you need do is reply to this post marked private & I'll send you out an invoice.

Cheers
TG
By Spun out of control
Very public spirited of you Tony... a lovely gesture.

Forgive me if I've missed an announcement, but presumably we don't know yet what the music is on this release, though there were rumours it might be an old Disney movie, 'Son of Flubber'?

Just weighing up the benefits of a 'blind buy' ;) Maybe you have some insider info if you're able to get 15?

Cheers.
By tonyandrewgiles
@Spun - Would I steer you wrong ;)

And as yet no idea what's on it, just having faith in DW.

It's rare I don't dig something so figured we could save a few bob making a big order.
By jusjay
Hi Spencer, Hope all is fine. Was wondering if I could grab a re launch seven for the UK?
Ta

Jay

By tonyandrewgiles
@jusjay - Drop a reply with your email :)
By chiefbrody
TAG
I'm interested.
Great idea, that way we can all share the import, shipping and handling fees. I'd assumed there would be a limit on orders per person - do you know that there's not? I suspect not, but do you have any idea of the cost once you then post them out?
Cheers
Mark
Markfagan@outlook.com
By Occhionero
UK only, or Europe ? :-)
By chuck
Mr TAG. I'll be in for one for sure. Though are you sure you can order 15? I hope so... I'll most likely completely miss this as it
L be right in the midst of school pick up! thanks so much. You're too kind.

Carlos

Puto_cabron@hotmail.com
By tonyandrewgiles
Hey @occhionero - Just UK I'm afraid :/
By tonyandrewgiles
@chuck - I'm not sure what the total is yet.

I'm just off work & able to be online ;)

By tonyandrewgiles
@chief - just 1 per person, makes it fair :)
By chiefbrody
Sorry TAG, I meant a limit of 1 per order from Mondo (i.e. for you placing an order for 15), rather than someone getting more than one based on your kind offer. I assume they don't normally have limits, or that you have some form of 'trade' account(?).

I don't want you think I was trying to take advantage by getting more than 1 of your 'up to 15'. Thanks.
By tonyandrewgiles
@chief - Sorry bud, I see what you mean, should be ok though.
By tonyandrewgiles
@phil - no worries old chap :)
By deathwaltz
It will be worth signing up believe me :)
By sonny
Sign me up for a copy! Cheers!
By Buggenhagen
Hey there,

If you have any slots left for this could you please put me down for one? My email address cmcameron@gmail.com.

Been a subscriber since day one with DW but am only really a lurker round here, really should interact more! Thanks for offering to pick up a load of these though. Looking forward to seeing what lies ahead for the new DW.

Cheers,

Chris
By nick1972
Can you stick me down for one please TAG
Cheers Nick
Email : nick(at)wintern.freeserve.co.uk
By tonyandrewgiles
@sonny - Can you reply with your email address?
By tonyandrewgiles
Half have gone, cheers guys :)
By DISCOSUCKS...
TG - although I don't usually bother with 7"s, I'm hoping this will be worth the buzz. I'm in :)