Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By hellorockview89
I think overall this is a good call, and as a business decision probably a step in the right direction. The one thing I did not like at all about this was the fact the tri colored 7" was sold out within a couple of hours, and slapped on eBay almost immediately afterword's at almost 4x the original price. I wanted that release badly, and went for the white 7" because the music is the same on both. Nonetheless still irritated at the fact that flippers are taking advantage of this and I feel that the tri Color variant would have lasted a bit longer on the other site.

Either way good on Spencer for making a decision that's probably better for the company overall. Just going to have to step out of the office more frequently when releases drop in order to stand a chance with the flippers and subpar enthusiasts just buying for the sake of it being on Mondo.
By texasvinyl
Subpar Enthusiast sounds like an emo band name.
By Pitch
Not too bothered to miss the colour version - it's quite fun watching how mad it all is out there - the feeding frenzy - this time from the outside!!! I would like to check that the white version will be available in UK shops and / or online soon?
By hellorockview89
@texasvinyl haha I guess it kind of does doesn't it? Jimmy Kimmel should have used it in his Lie witness News skit when they asked people about bands that don't exist. I'm sure many people have "heard of" and "dig" Subpar Enthusiast :D
By deathwaltz
UK stores will have ltd numbers of white vinyl in the next two weeks
By phantomnoir
[quote=47235]UK stores will have ltd numbers of white vinyl in the next two weeks
[/quote]

nice. I'll buy my copy off a UK store online next week then.