Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
Because 'Originals' is a traditional record label releasing new artists , I thought I'd share our release schedule with you guys for the first half of 2015.

DWO003 Black Channels 10"/ Digital - Feb
DWO004 Pye Corner Audio 10"/ Digital - March
DWO005 Charlotte Hatherley 10"/ Digital - April
DWO006 - Graham Reznnick LP/CD/Digital - June
DWO001RD - Umberto & Maiovvi are LAW UNIT - LP / CD / Digital - April
DWO007 - Pentagram Home Video - LP / CD / Digital - July

We are also readying releases from Blanck Mass, Timothy Fife , Dust Witch Cult & Giallo's Flame as well as some others we'll annouce later in the year.
By deafmetal
Interesting line up. Glad to see some new names that I am not familiar with.
By Whip Wilson
Geez, what a lineup. Spencer, would you mind talking a little about what led you down the path to DWO? Was it as simple as knowing some artists and already having your own label or was it always part of the plan; chasing down a different piece of the dream?
By uxipi
Pye Corner Audio!!!
By zuko
Wicked! Loved that first PHV release, stoked for this.
By chuck
Wahey! Great to see Timothy Fife is getting a release!
By philball1974
Interesting line up.

Charlotte hatherlay's Bastardo is one of my favourite balls out pop tunes this side of ABBAs breakup.

By The Dentist
Nice. Even without the DW connection that'd be an interesting list to keep an eye on.
By cookythecook
Intersting!!!!! Especially the "LAW UNIT" for record store day. Great work. I've already got the pentagram "who's out there" on cassette and digital, great choice, cool to hear more. looking forward to picking all these up
By Hatter313
I really dig that a lot of these are 10" it adds another layer of uniqueness. I have no doubt These will all be stellar stuff
By strictlywayward
Fantastic! And look at all those 10"s! You're a prince.
By 10T5
DWO007 – Pentagram Home Video – LP / CD / Digital – July
I mentioned this one weeks ago to be a good candidate for a Death Waltz Original release, and now it becomes real! Very excited.
By toosoonjunior
So, yeah, can anyone recommend a good place to pick up a bunch of 10" poly sleeves? :)
By oaxaca
Going to enjoy hearing some of these sounds and keeping up with the DW Originals label. I've just ordered The Equestrian Vortex but bummed I missed out on Maiovvi & Umberto's Hook and Pull Gang, seems to be going for silly money now on discogs
By deathwaltz
I'll post some private samples to Soundcloud but link here so you can have a listen to some of the stuff you maybe don't know ?
By dumaisaudio
Given that Law Unit's catalog number is DWO001RD, it looks like it's the edited down version of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre release.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Not sure about looks like a record store day release
By dahousen
That would be great Spencer
By deathwaltz
it's not a Record Store day Release
By cookythecook
ahhhh, good. the april release date, added with the "RD" in the catalog number similar to the "RSD" marking on the previous record store day releases, seemed like it was. cant wait to see what's really planned for record store day! :)