Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By oaxaca
That would be great news for those of us who missed out on the actual 1st release. Thanks for pointing that out, gives me hope :D
By deathwaltz
RD = Redux.

Pye Corner Audio test pressings and cover art by La Boca came in today.

Both stunning.
By philball1974
Not sure if this has already been covered, but will DW Originals be shipped from the US as well? And if so will ROM be distributing these to the UK as well?
By deathwaltz
From the USA yes BUT we have some UK retail colour exclusives happening on Originals titles so that should make some people happy!
By grumpynorthener
that's a line up to be happy with Spencer, can't wait for these.
By deathwaltz
Should have Pye Corner Audio and Black Channels on Soundcloud this week.
Miles from The Night Terrors has just finished his solo lp (with vocals0 and listening now. It's very , very good.
By Spun out of control
See that Black Channels (who I'd never heard of) and Miles Brown have bandcamp pages... liking what I'm hearing, more dark & twisted electronica with beefy synths... kind of like if Trent Reznor had produced early Depeche Mode for the latter
By spastic.jerk
Holy crap am I happy I wandered into this thread! I love me some soundtracks but this is what I'm talking about, really excited to see what all you have planned as there's a bunch of this I've never heard of before. Let me know if you'd like any coverage on any of the DWO releases especially - love doing interviews and reviews and was pleased with the way the Room 237 one came out (still hoping Jonathan gets the interview done though, should be a fun read it that happens). Keep up the killer work...