Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By AndreasEldritch
So what can we expect from death waltz in 2015?

Anyone care to add to the following?

The Raid
Cannibal holocaust
Big bad wolves
The beyond
New barbarians
Fabio Frizzi live at union chapel
Zombi 2 remastered
Pye corner audio ep
Slimmed down version of Hook and Pull Gang LP
Twin Peaks
Fire walk with me
Innkeepers
Dracula 1972 AD
Something from Bruno Bartoletti
Satanic rites of Dracula
Prom night
Something from J Hexx Project
A girl walks home
You're next
Zombi holocaust
Absurd
Sacrament
The last man
Contraband
By jgibbs4053
Wasn't Escape From NY being rereleased?
By Ignatius
Someone scored a 'Zombi Holocaust' test pressing, so we can assume that's in the works.

There's also the score to the Joe D'Amato slasher 'Absurd' (the semi-sequel to Anthropophagus). It's featured on the Christmas mix CD and Spencer all but confirmed it in a reply on another thread.
By monsterworship
Ti west, the sacrament is also heavily featured on the xmas mix.
By Spun out of control
Spencer also mentioned he'd acquired the rights to around 20 giallo soundtracks - though I don't think we've heard which ones yet?

Taken in conjunction with the ambitious & growing list above you start to see why DW felt joining forces with Mondo might be a good idea ;)
By linus
Beat records mentioned on Facebook that DW would be doing a vinyl edition of Contraband (Frizzi score to Fulci movie) so that's another for the list.

Wasn't Sette Note in Nero / The Psychic mentioned on the forum awhile back as being on the way too?
By karloffsidekick
I'm hoping for The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh, The Love Bug and Son of Flubber....just sayin'.
By zuko
Sette Note In Nero (1972) and The Devil Rides Out (1968) were both slated for release at one point, but seem to have been delayed or cancelled.
By VinyLOST
Since Mondo had the "rights" I guess to press "Halloween", I am desperately hoping DW will do a super way over the top deluxe edition of Carpenters HALLOWEEN. DW would kill a Halloween edition. I need a DW HALLOWEEN!!!
By The Dentist
Spencer, can you name some of the Italian film composers we will be seeing works from this year?
By deathwaltz
I can but I wont ;)

Need some surprises for you guys
By Whip Wilson
This is an impressive list, but probably a thread I will avoid for a while. I prefer the guessing more than the knowing. For me, a little mystery goes a long way.
By DrRhythm
Any chance of Lavagnino's soundtracks for the Gamma 1 Quadrilogy? Italian sci-fi rather than giallo of course but very good indeed!!
By renpen21
Anyone heard anything about Death Waltz or Mondo doing anything for Record Store Day this time ?
By ninjur
Spencer, will all be from the original source (mastertape)?

Amazing list, if its happen. ;)
By jhexx
[quote=45561]So what can we expect from death waltz in 2015?

Anyone care to add to the following?

The Raid<br>
Cannibal holocaust<br>
Big bad wolves<br>
The beyond<br>
New barbarians<br>
Fabio Frizzi live at union chapel<br>
Zombi 2 remastered<br>
Pye corner audio ep<br>
Slimmed down version of Hook and Pull Gang LP<br>
Twin Peaks<br>
Fire walk with me<br>
Innkeepers<br>
Dracula 1972 AD<br>
Something from Bruno Bartoletti<br>
Satanic rites of Dracula<br>
Prom night<br>
Something from J Hexx Project<br>
A girl walks home<br>
You’re next<br>
Zombi holocaust<br>
Absurd<br>
Sacrament<br>
The last man<br>
Contraband

[/quote]

Andreas, if Death Waltz wants to release any of my music, I sure was not informed of it, cause if that was the case I would have worked with them to release The Possession of Annabelle Lee on vinyl. Months ago I sent DW an email with the attempt to show the latest album I worked on, with the intent of possibly being one of the first horror hip hop artist to release an original album thru Dw, which I wanted to offer Possession. But seeing DW only does soundtrack releases I did not think such a thing to be possible. Since I never got a reply back, I left it as is.
By Occhionero
Soundtracks and soundtrack related, ....
By kumachan
Is Frizzi 2 Fulci going to be a DW vinyl release? I gave up waiting for vinyl and bought the CD this week... would be nice to be proven wrong....
By deathwaltz
It is
lining it up for something tasty thats happening later in the year
By deafmetal
I have been providing sacrifices to the Old Ones every day this year in the hope they grant my wish of a Fabio Frizzi US tour.
By Garmonbozia
I swear I read somewhere that he was doing a US tour sometime soonish but I can't remember specifically where I read it
By VinyLOST
since MONDO released Halloween (J Carpenter 78') & The Beyond, and you guys are now pretty much or you are partners, could we see a freakin just over the top release of both please!!!! i know DW is doing The Beyond, i wish it could go back how you Spencer picked the films/artists/etc, i dont like the way it is now, but i bite my lip and buy as im told! pretty much everytime i jump to Mondo to grab a DW product i get screwed out of it somehow or another, then here comes Charity to my rescue!!

Bubba Ho-Tep could have a great OST

im not going to picky anymore on wishing for scores,i will buy what comes out if i want it, if not oh well. the only vinyl im bragging on DW (Select) this year is "Black September" holy s#!t!! thats an incredible vinyl!!!
By deafmetal
Very exciting to see Absurd listed on the back of the ZFE obi strip.