Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By horseloverphat

Listen boyo...I've got nothing to do with this film, ok buttie. :-)
By deathwaltz

LISTEN TO A SELECTION OF SAMPLE TRACKS HERE
By zuko
Edit: Seems OK now, good old Downcloud
By deathwaltz
The obi and booklet are being reprinted now and will go out correctly to subbers in Jan and retail versions will be fixed...
By deathwaltz
Yeah
this released has been plauged by problems , someone at the production plany lost their job over it as they seened to change tracklisting and text before it went to print...
By Spun out of control
This is right up my street. The throbbing electronica of track no.1 setting the scene really well. Had no idea there were two separate scores until now. Really makes a big difference to the feel of a movie - makes me want to re-watch with original score to compare....
By AndreasEldritch
Haven't received my copy yet - b2b subscriber in uk - anyone else the same?
By DeadWaxed
No chance from me i'm afraid! - I'm absolutely loving this soundtrack - a fantastic surprise
By MODAREC
Got my reg sub today, apart from a corner ding courtesy of Royal Mail, the sleeve design is probably my favourite from SUB4. Amazing work by all involved, I can forgive the typo. I only ever saw the film with the original soundtrack and tried to find a copy for ages, so to have it on wax is a perfect way to end the subscription.
By philball1974
I agree this is the best art work, i imagine Spencer was pretty chuffed to get Chris Weston to do it. For those who are into comics and don't know him you should really check out Grant Morrisson's 'The Filth' which Chris did the drawing for. Phenomenal.

By albatard
This record is incredibly good and the design is amongst my faves, nice job!!
By AndreasEldritch
My black sub version arrived today. Looks great
By Hoodini
Another great release, really liked it !
By kingmob
I received my sub copy today in the Midwest US. I'm listening to it right now, great stuff, sounds awesome, nice colors.

Also Weston worked on the Invisibles, so he is great by default! haha
By Spun out of control
Just out of interest, any kind DW subscriber care to share a pic of what the vinyl for this looks like, now the cat is well and truly out the bag...? ;)

Read above that the retail version is grey - so what was the sub version? Ta.
By NMA
@spun out of control

By texasvinyl
I received my sub copy sometime during Christmas vacation. This is a great score! I like this better than Mike Shinoda's score. The wax turned out very much like Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
By jgibbs4053
It looks like the rejected copy of Hose by the Cemetery
By dweebofthedead
It's actually the same color as the MondoCon exclusive HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY.
By ninjaqutie
Still waiting on my b2b copy here in DE. :( I can be patient though. DW is worth the wait.
By diskotron
anyone wants to sell there sub version email me ,, luissue at yahoo com
By masonhastie
I love this album, sounds like Downward Spiral era Nine Inch Nails, which I'm a big fan of.

One thing though, is this album mastered VERY quietly? I need to crank my preamp nearly to full to get the same level as most albums.
By BurningTapes
Yeah this definitely has a nod to NIN especially the Downward Spiral song the Eraser. Absolutely love this soundtrack though, it's getting a lot of spins.

I'd have to say that my copy does not appear to be that quiet though @Mason. Mastering levels are fine.
By masonhastie
Indeed you are correct. I think it was a problem with that particular turntable. I switched it for one of my DJ tables and it's loud, if a little noisy, but I've come to expect that with spattered vinyl, so not a complaint I am looking for a resolution to.