Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By prettybleak
pretty disappointed in this news about the subs as well. a big reason I got the last sub was to get first crack at releases like Twin Peaks, and other out of the sub records. I was bummed when Twin Peaks and Cannibal Holocaust got pushed back, but decided to re-up on my sub to make sure I'd have no problem getting them. already cringing at the thought of having to fight the hordes to just get these few records.
By Hatter313
@prettybleak.

Spencer has mentioned a few times now that Twin Peaks will be a pretty big print run, and that there won't be variants for that one at all, just the colors already announced. he did say something interesting about packaging, but i'm sure that everyone will be able to snag a copy of this one no problem.
By liftman2013
@Ninja there will be no future subs. The subs will stop with sub4

But you know what - when i read that myself my initial reaction was disappointed. But after reading spencers reasoning - yes why not keep things interesting and play it in a different direction.

Ive liked the subs they have served me well. Ive dived on waxworks (who really need one without sounding insulting) and aim to join OWS part 2 in the new year. But instead of keep going down the same line with a 3rd sub to worry about, why not keep things interesting.

And all i can say is why dont the naysayers put fears aside and see whats coming before raining down negativity. Ok Mondo isnt my fav of the labels per say but they put out decent stuff and theres always room for inprovement and intrigue. Lets see how it turns put THEN have a comeback. How many times does it happen from the off and then we have a pleasant surprise (DW originals no1 only being a mondocon exclusive anyone?!!)
By ninjaqutie
Okay. I'm getting confused with people talking about subs and emails not going out and such. I never got an email from DW, so I have no idea what's going on. LOL. I'm just trying to play catch up. :) Thanks for the info.
By VinyLOST
Subbers got the email only, i think, but we're asked not to share the info of the email.
By ninjaqutie
I was a subber. I got the email, just a day or two later than everyone else.