Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Captain_Cravat
I was wondering if everyone else has the liner notes mentioned on the obi strip in their copies? Mine arrived the other day without them and I didn't know if they had been delayed like those for BTBR?
By chandler75
I got my copy today (Denmark) and it did have the booklet (where the 2nd vinyl was).
By Captain_Cravat
Thanks for confirming. I've fully opened up my copy and all I have is the two LPs and the poster. I've tried sending a message though the webstore but I guess as it's now in the wind down for the holidays and the move to Mondo my chances of getting a replacement are slim :( On the upside the Christmas songs are awesome, I might have to make a digital copy so I can sneak them into the playlist at work...
By heelsinc
Anyone in the U.S. still waiting on these
By DeadWaxed
Still waiting for mine in the UK
By hugeworm1224
Me too, unfortunately it's not looking good for these making it here before Christmas. Do we know if anyone in the US has received one?
By NathanLurker
I received Silent Night Deadly Night and Christmas Evil 2 days ago, past thursday, I'm located in Canada, in the city of Montreal, so it shouldn't be too long until you guys get them. It just depends on the post office speed and wether or not your copies were shipped at the same time as mine or in the days after, I guess they must have been shipped by batches.
By abedunk
For those waiting on SNDN orders from Light in the Attic, this is on their website now:

Right up against the 25th, there's a slim chance I'll get mine (in Seattle) before Xmas!
By albatard
Wife and kid are really enjoying the 2nd LP!!
By Occhionero
[quote=45057]I received Silent Night Deadly Night and Christmas Evil 2 days ago, past thursday, I’m located in Canada, in the city of Montreal, so it shouldn’t be too long until you guys get them. It just depends on the post office speed and wether or not your copies were shipped at the same time as mine or in the days after, I guess they must have been shipped by batches.[/quote]

May I ask if you get then 2 copies of the DW-Mixtape?
By Occhionero
[quote=45160]It’s one copy, Occhi[/quote]

thx, so is mine ;-)
By heelsinc
got mine in the mail today looking forward to checking out the two christmas albums
By dumaisaudio
Got this and Christmas Evil today here in the US, just in time for Christmas. I ordered from DW and not LITA.
By hugeworm1224
Got mine today in Texas! Just put Silent Night Deadly Night on and it's awesome!
By abedunk
It's a Christmas miracle!

These two were waiting for me when I got home last night:

Thanks to LITA for getting these mailed out so quickly, thanks to Death Waltz for getting this music on vinyl, thanks to all of you for the consistent inspiration of your passion for music!!

Merry Christmas, Every One!
By Ignatius
I'm not usually a fan of colour splits, but the deluxe version of this is absolutely fucking gorgeous. Great stuff, particularly the gatefold full of outraged articles and reviews.

Good as Perry Botkin's score is, it's Morgan Ames' songs on the 2nd LP that make this essential. 'Slayrider' is so good.
By mikejohansen
Does anyone have a digital file of the Xmas mixtape? Have been unable to hear it so far.
By chiefbrody
Listened to this for the first time this holiday season. The score is still unsettling but the SONGS steal the show. I remember thinking when I ordered this last year that I'd probably listen to the songs once, but they almost all make me smile. Slay Rider (of course) and Christmas Flu are personal favourites, but they all work so well as an album in themselves.
By MODAREC
I agree, I ended up getting my copy just after Christmas last year thanks to Royal Mail so never had a proper listen to it until last weekend. Really nice collection of music and songs and my copy sounds great too.

Shame Waxwork couldn't get Black Christmas out in time, with the DW Xmas records it would have completed a nice little selection.