Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By diskotron
Also note that the Christmas Evil pink version has 12 sequences and the white version has 11 only '
By scottyboy71
Mine came this morning (yes the Post Office are delivering Sunday's now).

This is some good spooky, christmas synth goodness. Santa knows I've been bad after spinning this.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Scottyboy where are you lockaded? Just to start to count the days For mine
By scottyboy71
Frizzle-Frazzle, I'm in the UK
By fanboy
That looks great. I slept on the DW order but just grabbed it from LITA.
By nick1972
Anyone else got their Xmas records from DWR yet ?
By nick1972
I'll take that silence as a no
By Voodoo_Jim
{continues silence}

I ordered from LITA myself, but have not seen a shipping notice.
By nick_rising
Ordered the CD from DW and vinyl from LITA. Nothing as of yet...
By Spun out of control
@nick... haha, yes am waiting on both the Xmas LPs myself. Sure I saw a post from DW somewhere saying they were being sent out on the 5th Dec, but obviously a lucky few - or one person at least - got theirs early? ;)

And on a Sunday too - that *never* happens in the UK - it really must be Christmas..!
By scottyboy71
I must admit, I have been wondering if I just got really lucky as nobody else is piping up about getting theirs.
By Spun out of control
@scottyboy71... enjoy it man, we'll have ours soon enough. Glad to hear the description of synth goodness as don't recall hearing sound files for this one, so bought almost completely on trust...

That colour way reminds me of chewy Wham Bars - pink gunk with space dust in... ;)
By popsick
Mine arrived on Saturday, really didn't expect it before December so a nice surprise and loving the mix cd.
By nick1972
Ok so now I'm less worried

But still sitting by the letter box……
By GaryReeves
I picked up the white one today from my local indie ...

and it definitely has all 12 sequences (re earlier post).
By GaryReeves
Bit disappointed ... literally about 6 minutes per side ...
By corpseonhorseback
Anyone know where I can hear sound samples of this? I'm having a hell of a time finding anything. Want to know what it sounds like.

It's seriously only 12 minutes of music?
By GaryReeves
yup .... 13 at a push
By chiefbrody
I got this yesterday, still sealed. I'm wondering whether to return it. I didn't expect 50 mins, but more than 12. I've not heard it, not seen the film - anyone want to give an opinion on the music? Of course it's subjective, but if the general opinion is that it's nothing special, I could probably find a better record to spend my limited vinyl budget on.
By Dollarhyde

Im not really bothered how long it is. Surely the important question is, is it any good?
By chiefbrody
[quote=43943]
Im not really bothered how long it is. Surely the important question is, is it any good?[/quote]

Fair comment, and I'm interested to know how good those 12 mins are. Music and film shouldn't be judged on length - however, personally, I know I'm less likely to spin a disc that's 12 mins long, unless it's really special, so it's more a case of considering whether it's likely to be good value on a £per play ratio. That said, I wouldn't want to consider the £per play ratio of my dvd/bluray collection!