Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By VinyLOST
hell yeah man, if you could give me some starting/stopping que times that would be great. i just remember from what i watched at MondoCon, i dont recall paying attention to definate to sound ques and start times. i need to watch the clip when "Sally" runs into the gas station only to find out the owner is a Sawyer family member as well, the ride home when he is poking her with a stick, is so intense with Matt & Antoni over there raging on the score live!!!!
By ReversedBible
I had to register on this forum mainly because of this thread! I love what you're doing! Looking forward to see more of this.
By hifimono
VinyLOST, that would be awesome if you could create a mkv file synced up!
By VinyLOST
It will be in MP4 for Apple users, AVI, MKV, & best if all, I'm going for the .m2ts file to make the blu Ray. Looking roughly 18-20gb for the BDMV.
By hifimono
Any chance of a FLAC vinyl rip of this as well?
I'm still waiting on a phono preamp to listen to this at home.
By Whip Wilson
Why don't you take a seat right over HERE.
By VinyLOST
[quote=43855]Sounds great if you can pull it off…Can’t wait for the Texas Chainsaw Christmas Massacre… [/quote]

It's done. I used the original 480i TCM dvd instead of a restored or 4k or 1080p. What I'm trying to say is using vinyl as audio instead of digital, and the rough feel of the original video instead of the restored.

I'm finishing the can made trailer I made myself and it's finished. Then I will pass out the .dlc file for the entire package.

I agree with a post above,I would love a complete digital copy of this, but for now......
By hifimono
Any update on this? I was hoping for a late night Christmas present.
Thanks for the hard work.
By albatard
yeah, i really hope this will be available soon...the samples just look awesome!
By VinyLOST
It will be soon, still building a trailer for it and just some minor brightness and other little tweaks, but for the most part it's done. I'll let everyone know when it's available for share. Thinking of putting a "property of death waltz recording company.Originals Vol.1 watermark at the bottom so the final product will not be in violation of the MPAA, it will simply be a fan film for us. It will be a logo watermark small enough to not bother the viewer, and it will have a CCE Encryption my buddy built that Linux, Mac,microsoft had yet to crack to burn a copy. I just may make a streamable viewing copy,who knows but it's on its way.
By albatard
@VinyLOST : any updates on this? I guess that something finally went wrong as it has been months since we last heard about it...