Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
@antimax, good point. I was speaking more to new posters included with current vinyl albums though. It just does not appeal to me like an original film poster would.
By DrRhythm
Spencer got back to me to say that a poster should have gone in the deluxe but didn't - he's going to look into getting another run done. I'm not normally bothered but rather fancy this one.
By blackwaterrisin
I'm enjoying this release way more than I was prepared to.

And my B2B version came with the poster and the tabs ;)
By Alekspectre
(No poster for me in the deluxe edition...but a booklet)

Except the little absence of poster, this edition (music, sound, artwork, gatefold textured cover...) is
simply "BELLE" ! :)
By Alekspectre
Second time for my ears on this soundtrack on vinyl now, don't tell me I'm mad, but, i'm just in love with these two records. ;) Probably one of the best score to my taste from the Maestro Morricone, full of experimental jazz, psyche, ambient, ,grooves...everything to spend a great weekend.
Again a big thank you to Mr S / Jay Shaw and the DeathWaltz circle to have released a wonderful-super-marvellous deluxe edition ! ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
^^ everything this guy said. amazing release. anyone who isnt feeling it yet.....you got to "listen with better ears than that" !*

(* to paraphrase the all-time cheasiest james cameron line from "the abyss" ;)
By Volzom Zofbie
I love this baby way too much to be satisfied with the noisy coloured LP.
Going to get the black one as soon as possible.
By Alekspectre
Black version will be indispensable too :)
By strictlywayward
Mine arrived yesterday and I finally got to start spinning it this afternoon. Amazing release.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=40454]I love this baby way too much to be satisfied with the noisy coloured LP.<br>
Going to get the black one as soon as possible.[/quote]Is the standard version black?
By freshoj
My back-to-black copy is black - and I assume that is the 'standard' version. It is a non-gatefold featuring black vinyl and a poster.
By Whip Wilson
JMC, are all your back to black sub copies black regardless of whatever the "regular" or "standard" colorway is?
By reddye6
They have all been black except for BTBR, which was clear.
By Whip Wilson
Which is why I'm wondering about how folks are going to "get the black one as soon as possible."
By idioteque77
Hi everyone, newbie here. Has anyone received the Deluxe Edition (ordered from DW site) in Germany yet? I got the "your order is complete mail" on 29/10, but no record so far.

Not sure how long shipping from UK to Germany usually takes, but 2 weeks seems plenty to me.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
In Italy arrived today.so i think you'll Get it soon
By DrRhythm
Mateo - there are a few black copies left in the DW store.
By idioteque77
Grazie, Frizzle-Frizzi
By synthxanderharris
I got my copy of this from End of an Ear yesterday and it's absolutely amazing. Thanks for the press of this with the extras, it's my personal favorite of the Giallo soundtracks.
By dumaisaudio
My sub copy had some noise related to the splatter effect - the first tracks on each side are very quiet, but getting closer to the center of the record, there are some pops from the splatter color occasionally. It's mainly noticeable in the real quiet moments, but it's not bad enough for me to complain or get another copy.

I will say, I wasn't sure what to expect from this release, as I had never heard of it before. I didn't even realize it was a Fulci movie until I was reading the liner notes! It's a really diverse score, some parts reminds me of some of the jazzier early Goblin stuff. Definitely a good listen and worth getting.
By DJAlfonso
Hello all! If you're in L.A., we are having a record release party for 'LIZARD...' OST TONIGHT at the Hyperion Tavern in Silverlake. Event info can be found here and on the EVENTS forum as well.
By prettybleak
just getting around to listening to my sub edition. this thing has so many pops its pretty unlistenable. i've never had a record do this. i hope I can get this sorted out, this is one of my favorite releases of the year.
By antimax
RE: popping/cracking noises

My Lizard records had quite a bit of "flashing" on the edges. By flashing, I mean very thin strings of vinyl material that weren't completely removed before packing. More than I've seen before on a record. When I first spun it, there was an INSANELY loud popping sound occurring, which freaked me out. Then I realized the flashing was laying on the record and my needle was skipping over it, obviously creating a freaky-ass sound. I cleaned off the flashing and gave the record a wipe-down with my record brush cleaner thingy; it's better now.

Just wanted to chime in with that! Seems like an obvious thing, but yeh never know what someone's not paying attention to...