Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tonyandrewgiles
Have to agree with most of you, this is one stellar package.

Something I wasn't familiar with but loving every minute.
By strictlywayward
@layne I ordered from LitA and got a shipping notice on Friday, but it could be this or Halloween III (given that copies of the H3 reissue can be seen in their shop on Instagram).
By The Cult Leader
I don’t think LITA has started shipping these yet.
But has anybody received their sub copy? Haven’t seen any pictures and I’m interested in what they will look like.
By tonyandrewgiles
Hey @cult, Spencer posted a pic on his Instagram a couple of weeks ago.

Mine looks a lot like this.
By The Cult Leader
I was under the impression that this was the deluxe version, not the sub.

BTW Congratulations on the bump to moderator!
By tonyandrewgiles
@cult - hmmmm (I was too lazy to actually look at mine & thought they looked the same)

Turns out I was just being an idiot!

Looks like the sub is the reverse of the deluxe...

And thanks man, you too right?

By layneharvey
@tonyandrewgiles - congrats on KEYMASTER status, brother! what a boss.
By philball1974
Yeah my sub is like yours @TAG, reminded me of the TCM colours.

Loving all the praise this score is getting. I need to give it a re-listen i think first impressions just didn't do it for me.
By tonyandrewgiles
Thanks @brother Layne!

Looks like myself & @thecultleader have been bumped up so far, not sure if anyone else is onboard.

I truly love this forum and speaking to you guys is just plain kick ass :D
By tonyandrewgiles
@phil - It took me a little while but once I actually sat down and listened to it I just fell in love.

Sole Sulla Pellet which i think is track 13 is beautiful.
By Darren LD1984
That first track on Side 3, Sole Sulla Pelle, is just incredible. No one does strings like Morricone.
By strictlywayward
Light in the Attic has more of the deluxe on the website right now, if anyone missed out. HERE
By tonyandrewgiles
@darren - Such a great track :)
By tim28212
@philball, I'm with you on this one, I have listened to the upload twice now and it just doesn't do anything for me, hence, I have not bitten the bullet on it yet. I keep thinking I should go ahead and get it but there is so much other stuff out there I think I would play more. With limited funds it's a tough decision.
By layneharvey
@rasmus drews - thanks for adding that. i added the one you just made to the master release. the tricky thing is the master release title is an EP with only a few tracks from the early 70s. not really sure how that should be handled, since it seems to just be remixed tracks and stuff. i kept getting warnings that different titles under the master release had different formats. oh well, i'll leave that to the experts. anyways, it has been added to the master release for the soundtrack, so it will show up with the "standard" deluxe edition when searching on discogs.
By freshoj
yah, the master release thing is a little funny. I would vote to keep all releases of the music from this film in the same master, but not sure what the discogs consensus would be. I know I (briefly) argued that the WW Rosemary's Baby should not be in a master with the Dot version - as they are actually different recordings.

I also wonder if 'reissue' isn't correct for this DW version of Lizard - as it is really different than all previous issues. I tend to just avoid 'reissue' and 'repress' like the plague. I figure release years tell a more compelling story anyway.

By philball1974
Thanks for adding it @Rasmus much appreciated.

Giving it another try.

By DrRhythm
What a record/package but am I supposed to have a poster? I have the sleeve notes.
By tonyandrewgiles
@dr - no poster with the sub version but you do get the print.

Deluxe version should come with a poster.

Which one do you have?
By tonyandrewgiles
@phil - I hope you dig it this time round :)
By DrRhythm
Deluxe (non sub) - I thought so, will contact Spencer.