Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By nrs24985
My copy arrived today, in Australia no less, so others surely must have if by now? I really enjoy it actually, it's not a record for every occasion obviously, but I like the concept behind it, and enjoy the originality of the "songs." Was hoping my Hook and Pull Gang would show up as well, but no, hopefully tomorrow.
By flapdoodle
I've not received it in the UK, yet. Then again, I still haven't received the Andrew Liles LP I ordered over 2 months ago!
By Spun out of control
Ordered this directly with TCM, then ordered Halloween II re-issue a couple of days later, then HOTD a couple of days after that... interestingly House of the Devil is the only one received as of this morning, so not sure how that works. (Yes I have emailed). Ah well, patience is a virtue ;)
By Alekspectre
A great record in the same vein than Teatro Satanico on their 10" called Inno A Satana / Lucifer, but with harsh parts on Andrew Liles'work. For Amateurs of Non-Muzak (i'm a great fan of this).
By deafmetal
Spun, I also ordered this with TCM, but HII showed up today first.
By bitewerks
Good to see Teatro Satanico mentioned! I sold their vinyl but still own a few of the earlier tape releases.

Looking forward to the screaming 10"...
By philball1974
Did people receive a shipping notice for this? Seems strange how it would arrive in Australia before the UK?

Never questioned it as I can't remember ever receiving a dispatch email from DW and everything else has arrived!
By Alekspectre
Glad to hear this :)
Hope you will enjoy the screamin' 10" ;)
By tonyandrewgiles
Mine came from Norman's today.

Utterly brilliant, been wondering about this since seeing the film so very happy to have it.

Both the cat & fiancée think I've lost it due to my constant rotation.

I highly recommend this for anyone digging the drone, noise type stuff.
By bitewerks
Has anyone in the U.S. received their copy or a shipping notice from LiTA yet?
By flapdoodle
This came today, it's great. Loved it. I listened to it my attic room whilst writing a short story. Quite creepy! Lovely colours and great artwork.
By devilwidget
Just arrived today. Given that I was a bit underwhelmed by DW originals number 1, this blew me away. Possibly my joint faviourite DW release thus far!
By philball1974
"Given that I was a bit underwhelmed by DW originals number 1,"

Wow!! you take some pleasing!
By Peek-a-boo
I bought mine in Piccadilly Records last week @philball1974 I much preferred TCM, Equestrian Vortex is different to what I'd normally listen to... I like the b side, but not so much the a side....
By devilwidget
The Maovvi/umberto release is a bit... Obvious for my tastes. It's cool and everything, but I just feel like I've heard it all before. Plus, the drums in it really don't do anything for me, and they are way too prominent. The vortex however - it's got that industrial, post-radiophonic thing going on, but it also sounds pretty fresh. I'm gonna go stick it on again...
By toosoonjunior
The TCM re-score is one of the best of the year for me. Give it another spin ;)
By philball1974
"industrial, post-radiophonic thing going on"

I don't really know what that means!!

Its a great record for sure, as an experiment. Not sure its a record ill be listening to that often. Maybe ill tuck it away inside the Berbarian soundtrack and listen to them at the same time, one after the other i mean.

By thedeepness
Everyone has very interesting descriptions of the music. I don't really know what to expect when mine arrives.
By philball1974
@thedeepness its a really quiet pressing........ Make sure you crank the volume up high!!!!
By Alekspectre
Listen it in the dark and expect your deep own fears come out... ;) :)