Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By dahousen
One off pressing, how many copies?
By Hatter313
purchased. I have absolutely no idea what this is going to sound like, but i'm very excited and trust Spencer completely
By ghostfires
I'm not following this I guess...so is this a rescore by Andrew Liles? Or is it the original score, and Andrew Liles just owns the original reels of audio?

I was under the impression that Death Waltz Originals would be for anything not falling under the film scores category. If this is just an original film score...why wouldn't it just be a Death Waltz release? I'm not trying to be difficult...simply being curious!
By dahousen
It's original music, yes.
By chandler75
ghostfires: THE EQUESTRIAN VORTEX is less a score and more a journey into the unconscious, where ghosts swirl with ethereal drones as screams echo into the night.

I guess it isn't a score when there is no composer... (just guessing).
By static14
@ghostfires It's not a real film score. It's the "score" to the "film" being worked on in Berberian sound Studio :)
By chandler75
dahousen: My guess would be 500 copies. 250 copies are available at DW, so I would guess it's the same for LITA.
By dahousen
I think you're right, seen 244 in stock when I opened the email link 10 minuted after Spencer sent it.
By Hatter313
haha, it took me a minute to realize what this actually was...even more excited now.
By ghostfires
Ahhh ok, makes sense now. Thanks for clarifying!
By toosoonjunior
I wish LITA shows remaining stock like DW does. It just interesting/helpful to see how fast stock is depleted. DWO02 is flying!
By siforster
I hope there's a bit more than that - 10 quid's a lot of money for a lettuce :)
By bitewerks
I pre-ordered from LITA after listening to the first track. It's more like industrial noise from the 1980s than soundtrack music. I love the processed screaming!
By Peek-a-boo
It's a few quid cheaper to pre-order from Piccadilly Records & I can collect in store so I ordered that way.
By maxvelvet
The preview of the track 2 it's great, just layered prayers in italian, really creepy, love it! ;)
By ghostfires
Where are you guys listening to samples at??
By maxvelvet
@ghost: LINK (click "LISTEN", it's easy!) ;)
By uxipi
I got mine from norman, it's way more cheaper! I don't understand how directly from DW is £10 but from others £6.
By siforster
Nice to see the font from Vic Reeves' Big Night Out get an airing also.