Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By bitewerks
I emailed LiTA to ask if shipping had begun and the reply was that orders were being packaged up tomorrow & shipping would begin soon.
By dahousen
Still witing for this.
Spencer, are you thinking on a DWO sub?
By Alekspectre
Received this morning, great record, after one spin on both sides, i try the side A on 33rpm :) try it !
By VinyLOST
Should be getting mine anyday now I hope, talked LITA & spoke with Morgan and she said she was cramming loads of these out to ship on Friday, and this was at the beginning of the week ago.
By Ignatius
Got this in the mail today and threw it on once I had the house to myself. Had to turn down the volume during Side A just in case it freaked out the neighbours.

Can't imagine it'll get as much play as my other DW stuff but when I'm in the mood to have my nerves utterly destroyed it'll be the first thing I reach for. Not entirely sure about the colour combination, almost seems too bright considering the contents of the record. Looks lovely in motion though.
By Occhionero
My copy of EV arrived today (Germany).
....unfortunately still nothing about my order from August! :-(
By DJAlfonso
Received shipping confirmation from LITA today...can't wait!!
By bitewerks
I received my shipping notice, too. I hope they remove the record from the sleeve as I asked. The last order arrived w/a damaged seam.
By deathwaltz
Whats your order number ?
By Occhionero
[quote=37530]Whats your order number ?[/quote]

Order: #13967
Product Quantity Price
Twins Of Evil
1 £20.00
Maniac Blood splattered flesh edition
1 £21.00
Assault On Precinct 13 Vanilla Twist edition Death Waltz webstore exclusive (#826853793711)
1 £20.00
Godzilla - Grey vinyl
1 £17.00
Gatto Nel Cervello flexi disc
1 £5.00
Ms.45
1 £20.00
Forbidden World (#826853794619)
By Occhionero
@spencer: any news for me?
By deafmetal
I have some pretty bizarre and noisy music in my collection, but E.V. is right up there at the top, and screaming directly into the void. I find this mixes well with just about any other type of music, and adds a subtle feeling of insanity while doing so.*

*Not recommended for significant others, pets, neighbors, or the police.
By highbury
I received my copy in the mail today and am spinning it now. I like this because it really deviates from other composed soundtracks. Truth be told, I intend to use the audio from Side B in my haunted front yard on Halloween night. That is a creepy track!!
By strictlywayward
Finally put this on. I think I might be weird now.
By bitewerks
My copy arrived yesterday. I'll have to check out the film now. I remember being interested but then I forgot about it for some reason.

I like the heavy bass sounds that kick in with the static towards the end of s1 & s2 definitely sounds like Teatro Satanico with the Italian whispering. I think it was their first full-length LP that came to mind or one of the tapes on Slaughter Productions.
By Whip Wilson
Fascinating. This was far more interesting than I expected. Thanks for sharing.
By EdKings
O my lord.. This was not the right record to play on the second day of Christmas with a girlfriend on the couch.. We both jumped several feet in the air whilst having this play in the background.. Great nonetheless! Can't wait what DWO will bring in the future!