Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
@deaf, I believe that was the winning answer for the contest last year from Walters wife.

I half heartedly wanted it to be "there was a fish in the percolator" haha
By deafmetal
@Hatter - Nice, I couldn't even make it back to the booth in time to submit an answer. :)
By Bezulsqy
Woohoo! Twin Peaks this week!
Really looking forward to this one. Very curious to see if there are different variants and/or flipper bait.
And finally I can get the Form Hell EP to combine shipping costs (and additional custom fees ;-) )
How is the Darling OST? Something one would spin regularly? I have You're Next and the Witch... any resemblence to those?
By layneharvey
i loved Darling, both the film and the score. i recommend it. it is creepy as hell in parts of it, as the Witch is, but a different style, imo.
By Bezulsqy
layneharvey wrote:i loved Darling, both the film and the score. i recommend it. it is creepy as hell in parts of it, as the Witch is, but a different style, imo.
Thanks. I will add that to the order as well. New wax makes me happy!
By Mateo Sanboval
Bezulsqy wrote:Woohoo! Twin Peaks this week!
Really looking forward to this one. Very curious to see if there are different variants and/or flipper bait.
And finally I can get the Form Hell EP
I'm not recalling where, but I'm fairly certain that DWRC said there wouldn't be variants on the two Twin Peaks releases. I think they were all supposed to be Cherry Pie red and Damn Fine Coffee brown or something like that. Not sure which release is which color.

PS - GET THAT FORM HELL.
By Mateo Sanboval

$23. Recut from the original tapes for vinyl. Online 8/10. In stores 9/9. Tracklisting:
Side A
Twin Peaks Theme
Laura Palmer’s Theme
Audrey’s Dance
The Nightingale
Freshly Squeezed
Side B
The Bookhouse Boys
Into The Night
Night Life In Twin Peaks
Dance Of The Dream Man
Love Theme From Twin Peaks
Falling

Also, this:
https://t.co/XEBPiOVBJK
Last edited by Mateo Sanboval on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Mateo Sanboval
$23. Nice work DWRC. Sincerely.
By Bezulsqy
I love the package. Die cut outer sleeve with a gatefold inside for 23 bucks.... Very nice!
By NMA
I guess everything sounds / looks brilliant so far.

To be honest, I would still buy it if it were released in a black 12" die-cut sleeve on a black vinyl.
By deathwaltz
chandler75 wrote:I'm a little underwhelmed on the artwork...
sorry about that , I think you'll change your mind when you have it in hand.
By The Cult Leader
I dig the cover design, looks elegant :)

Lynch is notorious for hating artwork for Twin Peaks. Was told Mondo made over 50 options and he turned them all down.

Would die to see the Olly Moss rejected art that's been rumored.
By deafmetal
@Spencer - Great work on this project. Trust it feels good to see this come to fruition.

Also, I am pleased about:
One version, no limited variants.
By Hatter313
So awesome to see it all come together, can't wait to get that baby on my deck. finished up the re watch this weekend.
By Aremagod
The Cult Leader wrote:I dig the cover design, looks elegant :)

Lynch is notorious for hating artwork for Twin Peaks. Was told Mondo made over 50 options and he turned them all down.

Would die to see the Olly Moss rejected art that's been rumored.
I would like to see the "1000 heads and whatever else he can cram into a drawing" Stout version.
By NathanLurker
Looks great, the minimal approach on the design works very well and it is at a very good price. Fantastic.
By chandler75
Do these waves have any relation to Twin Peaks that I'm missing? It's funny because it's quite different from the not-so-minimalistic artwork on Lynch's own records...
By Hatter313
its the floor of the waiting room in the black and white lodges.
By deathwaltz
deafmetal wrote:@Spencer - Great work on this project. Trust it feels good to see this come to fruition.

Also, I am pleased about:
One version, no limited variants.
Hugely , I'm relived that most folks seem to dig it . I mean I love it (and yes I have a finished copy) it feels like TP to me ...
By deathwaltz
chandler75 wrote:Do these waves have any relation to Twin Peaks that I'm missing? It's funny because it's quite different from the not-so-minimalistic artwork on Lynch's own records...
That's probably one of the most iconic things from the show , I'm not sure what to say if you don't get that ?