Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By layneharvey
man, that baron blood looks righteous. sadly, so close to christmas, i can't splurge on that right now.
By flapdoodle
Turkey Shoot arrived today. Bloody brilliant! Insane synth madness with avant-garde drumming and the odd orchestral piece. What an insane soundtrack for an insane film!
By reddye6
For those in the US, Baron Blood (both versions) is now in the LITA store.
By layneharvey
thanks for the heads up, @reddye6! bought the one with the speckly bits.
By guyremix
has chain reaction shipped yet?
By milliondollars
do the people who buy the Roundtable records (Turkey Shoot, Chain Reaction) recieve the download codes from DW?
By NathanLurker
I don't believe any distributed titles comes with download codes
By milliondollars
i was just wondering because the streams appeared in the DW shop recently
By Whip Wilson
I've never gotten a download card in a Votary or Dual Planet release before, but I seem to have poor luck/observational skills in that department.
By flapdoodle
Very happy today at the arrival of the 'blood splatter' version of Baron Blood!
By flapdoodle
Oh. Says bloody version on the numbered sticker, but doesn't appear to be bloody?!?!?

By layneharvey
spencer tweeted this earlier today, @flap:

@deathwaltzrecs: It's christmas Eve you want to switch off but then you discover Dagored packed black vinyl into splatter jackets AFTER they shipped

not sure what this means for anyone that ordered the splatter edition and how they will handle it, but i'm sure we will find out at some point in the near future. i have it on order through LITA, so not sure if i will suffer the same fate. :)
By flapdoodle
Oh how annoying. My christmas is ruined!

No, I'm kidding, it's only a lump of vinyl. My time is going to spent putting together Lego and Megabloks for the kids. :-)
By Occhionero
Got exactly the same issue! Ordered through hhv.de...
By Occhionero
Check your vinyl again, please. I discoveref a very tender splatter effect on the vinyl. But def not a blood splatter...
By milliondollars
it's almost like with the deluxe version of House Of The Devil then, isn't it? there is almost no red splatter in the black wax. you have to look at it by very bright light...
By Occhionero
A little bit like HotD, but more inconspicuous.
By flapdoodle
I had a look, there's a faint mark, but it's hardly red and looks more like something mucky on the record! :-)
By Occhionero
So We have to wait till 7th of january, when Dagored will be back in Office.
By RougeGorge
Same problem with HHV.de...
By deathwaltz
Well this is going to be a problem...
Dagored obviously mocked up that image of the record before it was pressed, I bet they come back and say it is blood splattered (albeit subtle)
We used heavy splatter on HOTD and even then on some it was hard to see...
I'll be very surprised if they repress or replace....
Will keep everyone informed obviously.
By maxvelvet
"The BLOODY Edition"...

...misleading advertising!!! :(
By layneharvey
for anyone who has received this yet, can you possibly get a picture of the incredibly faint red markings? or is it impossible. i have a package from LITA that should be showing up any day now, but i have no idea what it is since they just give you a tracking number and no details about what is in the shipment. could be SNDN/CHRISTMAS EVIL or could be BARON BLOOD... should be here monday either way, so i'll find out then.
By Occhionero
Here it is:
It really depends from which angle you look!
By flapdoodle
I'm red green colour blind (Not totally, just certain shades.) and that doesn't look even slightly red to me. I had to get my wife to point it out! Who put red in Dagored? They certainly don't put in their Baron Blood splatter! Heh! :-)

Maybe they ran out of red dye.