Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By TheHolocene
Voyag3r and Slasher Dave coming up too.... My credit card has taken one hell of a bashing this month!
By Voodoo_Jim
The Voyag3r is quit3 good - I've had mine for a month or so since I did a pre-order on it direct. Their 7' is fun as well.
By Ignatius
Currently spinning the FBNM release of Jimmy Chambers' You Can't Fight It and it is absolutely killer. Amazing song and a great pressing, totally worth jumping on when it comes back in stock.
By deafmetal
I saw that DW snuck a few more copies of the CotLD pressing on Priv4te records into the DW shop. Two left...
By VinyLOST
Is this the same Night Terrors I bought a week or so ago? The email says a limited RED copy, but the listing says grey with red splatter. Just wondering before I purchase another copy.
By Whip Wilson
Well it's the same music. That much is certain.
By deathwaltz
if you liked the recent Vampyr record then this new Tired Tape Machine lp will be of interest.
DW only has 50 and there are only 300 worldwide.
you can purchase it here along with the Blue Ruin soundtrack and the new Andrew Liles record.
By stumpybunker
DW really should come with a wallet health warning. Many thanks to Spencer for highlighting all this great music! There aren't many companies that still provide a service these days, but DW most definitely does. Long may DW run!
By deathwaltz
Night Terrors, Slasher dave & Voyag3r all arrived at the warehouse today and will start shipping today.
Tired Tape Machine will be here on Monday.
By toosoonjunior
I'll be snagging a copy of the Tired Tape Machine ASAP. Another good recommendation.
By nick1972
Hey Spencer
what's the date for the Slasher Film release going up on the site?
well looking forward to that
thanks
Nick
By flapdoodle
I am just listening to Andrew Liles 'The Maleficent Monster and other Macabre stories.'

Very enjoyable and creepy, with some brilliant atmospherics mixed in with more traditional sounding tunes.

I'm glad it finally arrived! :-)
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Tired tape machine is already sold out?
By chuck
Norman recs has this up too If you're in the UK.
By siforster
Wine made me do this writeup of Pavor Nocturnus last night, and I only did one joke about a huge organ.
By texasvinyl
If you're in the US it's still cheaper to order from Norman since they offer shipping the US for under 4 pounds.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Tx everybody ordered from bandcamp
By nick1972
up on the website now - LINK

if this is half as good as the older tape version it's well worth buying!
By nick1972
LINK

to the older Cassette version

much synthy-goodness
By CrawlyBumlick
I love all of the distributed titles - they are so cool!
By philball1974
Fair comment crawly, i do too!
By Spun out of control
@nick1972

Shame the cassette is sold out - like the presentation of that :)
Listening to the tracks on the DW site, anyone else hearing shades of Nirvana's Heart Shaped Box in the the keyboard riff on No One Will Ever Love You?

@philball1974 - you little tinker... can't cope with all this post modern humour on the site.