Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By flapdoodle
Hold it up to the light and you can see about 3 blood splatters.

By flapdoodle
Anyway, the music is great... even if the splatter is mediocre/invisible. 1970s film jazz! Brilliant. Starts of nice and lively and gets creepy... Great bass lines, reminds me of the superb 'Nightmare City' soundtrack.

By layneharvey
thanks guys! that splatter is incredibly sparse... i'll post a picture of mine when it arrives as well.
By Occhionero
HHV.de told me that there will be no repress from Dagored. I guess they have been in contact?!
By flapdoodle
`Dagored are putting sellers in a bad position with this, at least in the UK, as their 'mock up' is clearly misleading. This might infringe the sales of goods act. If I were selling this I'd make sure I'd describe the actual 'splatter' and not show that mock up just to ensure that it's not classed as 'misleading'.

By Occhionero
Give them (Dagored) a little bit more time. In Germany the time till 7th of Jan is nearly standstill.
By phantomnoir
@flapdoodle, maybe the pressing plant is to blame, not Dagored.
By deafmetal
Breaking up the splatter fuss to just say that The Night Terrors - Pavor Nocturnus is an excellent album. I received the pressing from the DW web store and it's a real treat. I keep hearing that lead theremin in my head hours after listening.
By flapdoodle
Ah, I'm not bothered too much about the splatter disaster. The music is what counts, and it's one of the best I've ever bought.

I have the Night Terrors, but haven't listened to it. Yet. Must rectify this!
By Occhionero
Night Terror ist amazing!!!
By Occhionero
My favorite distribution release is Concorde Affaire.
By MODAREC
Anyone received the Death Waltz variant of ESPECTROSTATIC's album yet or know when its shipping? Ordered it with Chain Reaction and I'm guessing it's what delaying the order.
By Stevsie
Just got Espectrostatic through from DW, sticker on front days colored vinyl but it's actually black.

Anyone else have this issue?
By MODAREC
@stevsie I just opened mine and it's black too despite having a coloured vinyl sticker on it. Really disappointed having waited weeks for it to turn up. Obviously not DW's fault.
By Stevsie
Spencer do you have any info on this?

Cheers
By MODAREC
I posted on the espectrostatic thread at the weekend but no reply as of yet. There's a photo of a colour variant on hhv.de which sort of matches the original description so I presume coloured vinyl does exist.
By deathwaltz
Waiting for the label to come back to me , bit of a nightmare !
By Stevsie
Thanks for the update
By ambertiger
Yes, just checked my copy says coloured on the sleeve but black inside
By flapdoodle
I am gutted! I just came to play The Night Terrors for the first time and it's faulty! There's some sort of weird imperfection on side 2 so it just gets stuck and won't play any more.

How do we get support for these issues now the DW store has gone?!?
By texasvinyl
Maybe the label? Twisted Nerve Australia, an imprint of Dual Planet & Finders Keepers.

Mondo is stocking it now, so you could always try sending them a note too.

I'd give a cleaning a try and feel the disc where it's repeating...sometimes I get skips when a small piece of dirt/debris gets stuck in a groove and blocks the stylus.

Good luck getting resolved
By flapdoodle
It looks like some sort of imperfection in the vinyl, or something actually stuck in it.

By chuck
@Spence Is this first time you mentioned your online store actually being open? Forever doing sneaky drops! There are a couple nice goodies in there already. Nice one man!