Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Occhionero
You should get a copy:

By NMA
I've already purchased my copy. When I first checked the website as soon as it was announced earlier today, there was no "Buy" button for "Slumber" but after several minutes, the button appeared allowing me to complete the order. ;)
By thedeepness
@ Spencer
Any of these gonna make it to Mondo Selects?
By NathanLurker
[quote=66441]Any of these gonna make it to Mondo Selects?[/quote]

if it doesn't, you can get it on amazon . com, most probably it's distributed elsewehere too.

To be honest I checked the samples on youtube when it popped un on amazon . ca and it's not an essential to me, but that might be because I have no money for it since there's so many good soundtracks coming up, like Ennio Morricone's Maddalena, and Absurd, I'm eagerly awaiting Phantasm, I need to put money aside for Slime City, Wicked City, Bronson, Lost River, Goblin's La Chiesa, and I need to check some samples for La Vergine Di Norimberga by Riz Ortolani, Ex Machina is gonna be available at my local store very soon.

I just can't keep up on soundtracks.

Awesome days, not complaining, we're spoiled on good releases
By deathwaltz
Yes please go an buy from Amazon over an independent shop ... :/
By Hatter313
oh man, that sounds really cool. i need to listen to these clips when i get home tonight, but i'm probably gonna try and snag one of these.
By NathanLurker
[quote=66492]Yes please go an buy from Amazon over an independent shop … :/[/quote]

Aaww come on Spencer... I'm not saying to go there OVER an independent shop. I'm saying it's there if you can't find it elsewhere, that's it. If it's there, in all likelihood it's distributed in North America and it's preferable to go to your local store etc.

I've bought ALL my mondo and DeathWaltz releases directly from the mondo webstore (and from the deathwaltz store before that). I've been a 2 times subscriber to DW, 2 times static club member. I import all Invada and Milan releases at my local store. I even bought Baron Blood from the Transmission store and it costed me 75$CAD (shipping included) to do so instead of picking it up on amazon 2 weeks later for 40$. I've been buddying here for a lot of people for your Maniac and Godzilla releases for the good of the community... please don't shame me for going to amazon every once in a while.

But I do understand what you mean though, you being in the vinyl business it must annoy you when people go to amazon for releases instead of supporting directly the labels ans stores that so passionately work in this business, so, I'm honestly sorry Spencer.
By Hatter313
Will this have US distro? If anyone knows definitively please let me know, otherwise I'll post the order with transmission. Thanks
:)
By Dollarhyde
Thanks for the tip off spencer sounds like a very solid release, one which I otherwise would have not taken notice of. I would have nabbed one from transmission but I copped one of the extra limited packages from the labels page, (free tote bag was a deal breaker :) ) extra 10 euro though.
By Hatter313
Oh my....I just did the same. Nice package on that ltd edition (sound matters too though, I promise :))
By reddye6
Will either be available via Mondo?
By flapdoodle
What does 'Sent to FPL' mean as an order status?
By deathwaltz
about to be packed and processsed !
By Occhionero
I hate to ask, but can we expect that Transmission will get some copies of "Phantasm" and "Absurd"? And maybe "Law Unit" (Pink)?

The shipping costs, you know.... ;-)
By MODAREC
@Occhionero I was going to hold out for the same thing but in the end went and ordered all three from Mondo. Got the marble Phantasm, colour Absurd and pink Law Unit. Including postage to the UK it came to £74.00. £25 per record isn't too bad in my opinion as I haven't seen a new Mondo record on sale in a UK store for less than £23. It's probably only £10 more than it would cost for all three with postage from Transmission, plus they have already shipped. I know there is a chance of getting hit by customs though.
By texasvinyl
Looks like someone's been buying records from Fabio! that Brazilian psych 10" is crazy weird

By repulsion
Wow!! Ordered!! Definitely a classic. Thx for making this possible.
By fluppeco
yeah, I don't want to miss these, It'd be a bummer to spend all that cash on shipping and import tax, that's just money not being spent on transmission records.
By fluppeco
phantasm is up. soldout at mondo.
By chiefbrody
Thanks for the heads up @fluppeco. Was hoping Absurd might have made it up too, but not yet.