Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz

Please ONLY sign up to this mailing list IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF AMERICA / CANADA

#mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; }
/* Add your own MailChimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block.
We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. */

Subscribe to our mailing list
* indicates required

Email Address *

First Name

Last Name

(function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true);
By texasvinyl
OK, that preview track on their bandcamp is awesome. I'm in... just don't tell my wife I spent another $52 on an LP! Currency conversion pounds:dollars is a bitch.
By philball1974
Awesome album for fans on synth music.
By colicub
I'm actually glad I didn't get a copy of F13 now, as it means I have the money to pick up a copy of this instead.
By flapdoodle
Ha, my lovely pink vinyl of Sex Fever arrived today complete with a "Lady Finger". This caused much mirth in the office, although I kept it under wraps due to the slightly racy nature of the cover art. The record label names is hilarious - a most amusing purchase. The music? Actually, pretty damned good.
By John_Flichty
Ah, great news. I hope mine will be here soon.
Is it packaged the same way that the ones sent by Private ?
By texasvinyl
Mine shipped in a typical thin (but cardboard, not card stock) EU-style LP mailer with the LP in one of those super annoying outer sleeves with the adhesive on the flap so it's impossible to get the LP in/out without the flap sticking to the cover. The vibe was put into the outer sleeve with the LP but this did not cause any warping.

I guess I'm just neckbeard hipster bitter that I ordered it at 5am CST right as soon as it was announced by Jay but got black instead of requested pink. I did laugh at Jay's response to my query on that point which was basically "Whatever dude, sell it on Discogs for €150"
By flapdoodle
Mine came packed the same way, with the vibe in the plastic sleeve (Which I find annoying as well.) The sleeve was fairly badly bent, though, but I'm not overly fussed. Record plays fine.

I though the colours were random. Mine was labelled as 'Death Waltz 30'.

Just waiting for a few others - Nico Fidenco & the Morricone Yellow one.
By texasvinyl
oh my, the Le Matos album showed up today, and it is a total stonker. bad ass!
By toosoonjunior
Yes, the Le Matos is really great. I'm kind of surprised it's still marinating in the DW store.
By ninjaqutie
Love my Le Matos. I hated the price tag with shipping to the states, but it was worth it. The cover is a bit beat, but I guess that is just the "way it is"... The records sound fine. :) I like the patch that was tossed in and the white haze on the one side was a surprise when I flipped the record over.
By colicub
I was so annoyed at myself when this sold out the first time and then I actually had a listen to it on Bandcamp. So the second I saw it was back in stock I bought it without the slightest hesitation.
By VinyLOST
If you like this album, go to their Bandcamp site and purchase their album "Coming Soon", Amazing!!!! My personal favorite.
By flapdoodle
I'm just listening to Black Emanuelle: orient reportage.

These Nico Fidenco soundtracks really are something! Love it,especially when the moog kicks in! (I think it's a Moog.)

By Spun out of control
See Death Waltz (as well as Finders Keepers) will be carrying the new Night Terrors record out early November... interesting and (only) just avoided me ordering in from Oz!

By the way Le Matos' Coming Soon on their bandcamp page is sounding excellent - 'Vangelis visits a post apocalyptic Italian disco' - someone should put that out as a vinyl release too...?

EDIT: NT now live on FK website - no mention as yet of which vinyl they have.
By deathwaltz
We have an exclusive colour on the Night Terrors record grey and red splatter with obi . 250 only worldwide.
Be up for sale Thursday .
By VinyLOST
[quote=35215]We have an exclusive colour on the Night Terrors record grey and red splatter with obi . 250 only worldwide.<br>
Be up for sale Thursday .[/quote]

this Thursday??? just checked and on the DW site it says Nov.3 ???

◼ Distributed Releases TNA001LP RELEASED 03/11/14
THE NIGHT TERRORS – PAVOR NOCTURNUS
By deathwaltz
Goes on sale Thursday . Ships Nov.
Bryan I got your email and text will check it out and get back to you
By VinyLOST
@Spencer,
did you get my emails, and i sent you a text message. but the email is more descriptive. im trying to find all of my lost items i ordered. i have waited & waited, but i knew you were in the US, and the other night i spoke with you, you had mentioned getting a lot of orders out to people asap. so i was just wondering about my subs of HOTD & BTBR, also my halloween II & HOTD red vinyl are still missing in action. Wondering if you can look into this for me please, and of course bugging you again about that "Maniac" (flesh tone w/ blood splatter) that was an error in shipping with my 2 copies of the normal BTBR,black slip mat, & the accidental "CLEAR" VARIANT OF "MANIAC" which should have been the flesh with blood splatter. i am dying to get my hands on all of my orders, if you can sort this out that would be great!!! Thank you, i hope you read this!!! please reply to my contact email below or my DW account email torrentalportal@gmail.com
By Hatter313
most excellent!
By VinyLOST
your the man Spencer!!! im glad we finally got to meet at MondoCon! man that DROKK that was in a similar looking film canister is fucking insane!!! the shirt inside fit as well, well worth the $80 for sure!!! i literally spent over $650 at the DW booth that weekend, $400 at least the 1st day. well worth it!!

Spencer, i have to ask, where did you get that shirt from the matrix Psycho shower scene??? I WANT !!!!!!!

looking forward to hearing back from you, thank you again!!
[IMG]http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y46 ... xtbaa3.jpg[/IMG]
By thedeepness
Psyched for the Night Terrors album, I love their first 2 releases. Looks like DW will get a bunch of my money this week with the reissues and night terrors all dropping this week, hopefully all at once.

October has been an AMAZING month for vinyl, and a shitty month for my bank account.
By Whip Wilson
Night Terrors rule. Spencer turned me on to them with a tweet from years back now and I've never regretted it. The new record sounds amazing.
By freshoj
nice snap!
By deafmetal
Thank you for the tip on the Night Terrors. As an amateur theremin player myself, I find it incredibly inspiring to see a lead theremin used so effectively. Top-notch music, and I could not resist ordering the new album from DW.