Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

deafmetal wrote:I hope some of you have been grabbing the Japanese pressings that have been showing up in the web store... check the "Previously Sold Items" if you missed it.
Incredible 7"'s! Way too much money for my wallet. But great stuff.
deafmetal wrote:I hope some of you have been grabbing the Japanese pressings that have been showing up in the web store... check the "Previously Sold Items" if you missed it.
I saw them posting these on Instagram. Damn, would have loved that Halloween 7"!
Have to say Transmission are getting some amazing stuff in recently. Money is tight for me at the moment so I'm having to be very careful what I buy this year which is crap. Hopefully there will be cheap or free UK shipping offer coming up again or even better would be free UK shipping on total orders over a set price like Norman Records do. Maybe £60/£70?
flapdoodle wrote:What's going on with The Thing? I haven't heard anything for ages... Are they still getting some copies in?
Waxwork posted yesterday that the repress of The Thing is just now leaving the factory and will be shipping soon.