Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ghostfires
And this will not be released ever again in any format? I hate to spend nearly $60 to buy this edition if a regular press would be coming in the future...
By Darren LD1984
Any plans to have a screening of this with the re-score in London?
By layneharvey
went ahead and bit the bullet and got this one USD after all was said and done, but from what you guys are all saying, it is well worth it, especially since some clown is selling one for $299 on ebay right now.
By dahousen
I think I'm buying, then telling "OH SORRY, let me pay in a week" and...... FUCK OFF! huahuahua
By dahousen
I made an offer of 180 dollars :D
By Hatter313
seriously, $50 and change for US seems fair for what is such a hot commodity. besides, anyone who wants this is going to have either do it this way or pay some flipper their nonsense. I'm happy to give 50 bucks to Spencer than to anyone else.
By dumaisaudio
That was the cost for subscribers to order it weeks ago, though we saved on shipping since it was bundled with our next package. Still, its' the exchange rate that is driving the price up, and that's not the fault of DW. If we could get some to LITA, that would be the way to go for the rest of you, but I would think they'd sell even faster over there.
By deafmetal
Thank you for the heads up, Spencer! I was afraid I would not be able to secure one of the vinyls before they completely sold out to the festivals and subscribers, and that $300 ebay auction had me feeling a bit depressed. I am feeling pretty stoked right now though.
By Hatter313
Frankly, i like that LITA gives cheaper shipping, but i feel like i always luck out better on the limited editions if i order direct from DW, and i'm happy to spend a little more. I also suspect that when the DW/MONDO merger gets going, shipping costs/methods/options may open up on both sides. either way, for product of the quality Spencer provides, i'll drop a little more on shipping.
By deathwaltz
i havent announced these few copies on twitter or Facebook, just wanted to make sure you guys and gals had a crack at the final remaining few
By linus
nice one Spencer!
By reddye6
Thank you very much! Just ordered mine after being away from the computer for a bit.
By Voodoo_Jim
Thanks Spencer!!!

I barely grabbed mine - greatly appreciate the heads up!
By jgibbs4053
I tried hitting up some people that are on here to let them know it's up for sell. Thanks Spencer!
By EdKings
What did I miss ?! DWO001?!?! Anyone has a spare :( just got back from work :(
By ghostfires
Thanks for the heads up Spencer, I went ahead and grabbed one! The price freaked me out, but I trust DW to send me something good.
By 10T5
Yeahhhh! Got one!
By pabloeterovic
can't find the link! seems I missed it! I was away from my computer :(
By jgibbs4053
Luckily I was on jury duty. You were able to only order 1 at a time, so doubt people have a spare
By Spun out of control
Was alerted by the e-newsletter about DW Originals 002 this afternoon, clicked on the 'buy now' link to site and was very surprised but delighted to see TCM also up for sale. Grabbed both and thought hang the postage...
By dumaisaudio
Just saw some pictures of the actual sleeve on Instagram, it looks a lot cooler than some of the pics Spencer has shown. It looks very much like a test pressing sleeve that was kept in a basement for 40 years, very cool indeed. And the vinyl colors look rad!
By deafmetal
Spun, I lucked out the exact same way. I was checking my email before heading into work and saw the DW newsletter. I clicked the web store link for fun and was stunned to see the TCM vinyl also available. This will help make up for missing both festivals this year.