Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
Here you go folks

The debut release on Death Waltz Originals is not only a brand new recording from Umberto & Antoni Maiovvi entitled 'The Hook & Pull Gang’ but also doubles as a brand new re-score of the notorious classic The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. The duo will exclusively perform the re-score live at MondoCon & Beyond Fest in September . The screenings will retain ALL of the dialogue and sound effects and will be accompanied by brand new music to accompany the images on screen.. The double album comes on coloured swirl vinyl and will only be available at the screenings.

This release is limited to 800 copies worldwide.

MONDOCON ANNOUCEMENT

LISTEN TO THREE TRACKS ON SOUNDCLOUD

TRAILER

[video]http://youtu.be/llX-cJ2QvHY[/video]
By NMA
Oh my!
By NathanLurker
This is ridiculously awesome. I wish I could see the live performance.
Soundloud says there's no tracks in this playlist though.
By lazyben
Me likey but sold exclusively at the screenings!?!?
By NathanLurker
leftovers available to subbers first, rest of the people after ?
By tonyandrewgiles
Gahhhhhhh!!!
By tonyandrewgiles
No but really, this is amazing news :)
By philball1974
WHAT!! A UK label selling only at a US event!!

Spencer can we place an order with you and you "buy" them for us when your there and then ship them when you get back home?
By uxipi
Sounds amazing, but only available at the event? I can't take a plain to US to buy a record, sadly :(
By Spun out of control
@philball1974

What you said.

Seems a bit off/slap in the face only selling them at US events... unless there is another (better) colour way waiting in the wings for us humble Euro fans?

This is the kind of stunt Mondo themselves pull

And I had just bought a couple of the Giallo Disco releases too (Antoni's label), so this is something I potentially would have been interested in...
By seb
So cool... Thank god I'll be at both MondoCon & Beyondfest. Best summer..ever.
By deathwaltz
This is an event exclusive ...

any left overs will go online after the Beyond Fest event....
By NathanLurker
the Soundcloud playlist is working for me now, it sounds fantastic I love it.

but yeah guys, I wouldn't worry too much about it being sold at mondocon only at the moment. I'm pretty sure subbers will have a buy link available, and the good ol' buddying system works.

EDIT: ah, thank you for the clarification spencer !
By stumpybunker
Can't help but feel disappointed by this. Was really looking forward to this series, and the sample sounds great. This launch at a US event only is a big let down for a British company and it's british buyers/fans and something I didn't expect from DW. Oh well.......
By ghostfires
Perhaps Death Waltz has to fall in line with the way Mondo conducts business if they want to be a part of the almighty Mondocon!

By antimax
Well you guys, it's a UK company, but… for an American film! So There! :D
By philball1974
Yeah it is a shame, probably enforced by the event maybe. If it's a DW only decision then that's shit!

By lazyben
Spencer, I can usually get to one night of beyond fest but it may or may not be that one. Until the full schedule gets announced I won't be deciding which night to shoot for. That said I have the following questions:

- will half the pressing be reserved for beyond fest or might it sell out at mondocon?

- will buyers be limited to one copy (mondo/austin appears to be flipper scumbag central)?

-will it only be available at the screenings themselves or at other festival events?
By ghostfires
[quote=28122]- will buyers be limited to one copy (mondo/austin appears to be flipper scumbag central)?

[/quote]

ahahaha that is great shit!
By Darren LD1984
Dudes, there's 800 copies, I'd say there's a really good chance we'll get a chance to pick one up after. End This Internet Outrage.
By Darren LD1984
Those tracks are killer though.

Looking forward to hearing the whole thing