Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Frizzle-Frizzi
I suppose the US customers Got this cause DW shipped this from US? I hope so.i still w8ting For mine
By ghostfires
@frizzle-frizzi - I would hope not, seeing as we paid for extremely expensive shipping from the U.K.!
By The Cult Leader
I'm pretty sure they all shipped from the UK, at least the deluxe subbers did since they were shipped with BTBR & HOTD
By deafmetal
^ what they said. I have not yet received either TCM or HII on the US West Coast, and I ordered first day up for both releases (non-Sub).
By Peek-a-boo
Yeah @ninjaqutie there's 800 of these in circulation, which is a fair few in the scheme of things. Hold out, you'll get it for less than you might be thinking... Good luck, it's a nice record!
By Takora
Hi there,

I hope this is not considered spam, but since this thread is about a rescore of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, I wanted to announce for anyone who's in Germany (or planning to visit), that the original, non-rescored version is shown on glorious 16mm at Frankfurt's Pupille Kino on Oct 29. It's a little pre-Halloween special with a second surprise feature. (Note: while TCM is the original version the second feature is a German-dubbed Italian film.)

Unfortunately our website is a little behind and does not yet show the current program, but it should be there very soon: pupille.org

Also, it's crazy cheap, only 4 Euros for the double feature!

Again, apologies if this is considered inappropriate here!
By deathwaltz
Folks

Anton & Matt are working on a cut down version of this for general release.

It will be a single LP and the tracks will be editied so it flows more like a standard record than the elongated re-score.

The full version will be on iTunes next week.

By Alekspectre
@deathwaltz : great news for the single vinyl ! I could put some ears (two in fact) on this re-score.
By toosoonjunior
^Great news for those who missed out the first time! TCM is one of my favorites of 2014.
By deathwaltz
Check the store in 15 minutes
By pabloeterovic
can't find them in the store? If anyone has the direct link, please share it! Don't want to miss this release again!
By deathwaltz
does anyone have Ninja's email addy ?
By deafmetal
[quote=35447]does anyone have Ninja’s email addy ?
[/quote]

Spencer, it's ninjaqutie[AT]aol[DOT]com
By Hatter313
she's over in the trick r treat forums now too
By deathwaltz
thanks I have dropped her an email
By pabloeterovic
Spencer, will it be any leftover available at the store after all? I will stay by the computer! thanks!
By pabloeterovic
it's online! finally got one! thanks spencer
By NMA
Ahem ahem!
By guyremix
I literally just went to grab one it said 1 left in stock & then went to checkout & its gone. gutted. if anyone has one to sell pls let me know.
By incomplet
Missed out again!!! Bummer. Will have to settle for the single LP version.
By pyrexia
I have one, but it is sort of beat up. Left corner has a bend from the shrink wrap and there is the start of a split on the top. It is still sealed though. I am in the USA.
By blindguy
Thank you Mr Death Waltz for salvaging what was otherwise the most frustrating music buying day I've ever had. I have to go back and figure out who posted it in the Trick r Treat forum since I was absorbed in that and would otherwise have completely missed this!