Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
It's up for sale folks
By layneharvey
so deluxe is only available directly from DW, right? if that's the case, i'll just stick with the red from LITA. it'll cost me half the price. looks great, spencer!
By syndicate
I wish LITA had the deluxe.
By strictlywayward
So glad it's finally available, but pretty bummed to see that LitA is apparently no longer "DW USA."

By layneharvey
on the plus side, guys, it looks like they might be in hand already so will be shipping soon. i went ahead and got the red vinyl from LITA. now i have 4 outstanding orders from them, all separate shipments, so there goes $20 total shipping. crap... i need to plan my orders better.
By manuorru
Can't find deluxe black with red splatter as you said @Spencer...
Only black vinyl and red vinyl, and not mention to "deluxe"...
By layneharvey
@manuorru - here you go!
By cag1000
So red version has poster and the deluxe has booklet? Or does the deluxe have the poster also? Vampyr going to Lita??
By texasvinyl
I'd jump on that Vampyr from their bandcamp page. Doubt there will be any North American distro.

I guess I shouldn't have shelled out for a copy on secondary market! Oh well never know what will get a repress and what won't!
By manuorru
Thanks my friend! Had some problem with PayPal payment, but finally got it!
By Hatter313
Dude, i was able to grab a copy of the first press VAMPYR right before Spencer sold out last time. one of the best records of the year.
By manuorru
Same with me with DW, 3 orders processing and a mountain of pounds for shipping costs, damn...
By toosoonjunior
Yeah, get that Vampyr while you can! Easily one of my recent favorites.
By Voodoo_Jim
As much as I want the deluxe, I'll likely stick with the red - sooo much incoming and pending!

I'll second the Vampyr comment from @Hatter and @toosoojunior: get it while you can - it's fantastic.
By uxipi
Yay! purchased my deluxe just minutes ago, waiting for it to arrive soon.
I wish the deluxe came with a poster too, the cover looks amazing, but Godzilla deluxe didn't come with the poster neither.

Now I have to start saving money to get Twin Peaks.
By Spun out of control
Now Spencer no like when we moan about post,
But if this keeps up my finances are toast...

Last week when I ordered TCM & Equestrian Vortex,
The 7 quid shipping caused a seizure of my cortex.

Then at the weekend it was Halloween II,
"Ker-ching! Another fiver to send it to you!"

Tonight it's the turn of House of the Devil,
And another five pounds to receive this little fellow..!

Taken in total that's 17 quid down...!
The price of a new LP (no wonder I frown)

Now, Spencer I know you're a honest bloke,
Can we combine shipping, before we go broke?
By toosoonjunior
lol! Well done!

It sounds so much less like bitching when written in the form of a poem. :)
By Hatter313
haha, I can second that spun, but i'll do you one better. i placed almost the same orders that you did...and I'm in the US. the only difference in my orders vs. yours was i did equestrian vortex from LITA. so yeah, it adds up there. Oh well, worth it.
By manuorru
Totally agree with @Spun. Why not to merge pending orders and refund for extra shipping charge @Spencer?
By uxipi
Yes, DW shipping costs are a pain in the ass, I only buy directly from DW cause it's the only way to get the deluxe version (at least now cause last year I remember purchasing the deluxe one of the fog from norman).
It would be great to have cheaper shipping costs.
By Occhionero
Same with me: 3 Open Orders, 3 time S+h to Germany
By syndicate
@ Spun exactly. HOTD deluxe sold through LITA would be $20 cheaper for US customers with exchange rate and shipping.
By Hatter313
I'm not begrudging Spencer selling the deluxe exclusively through him, and I honestly prefer to give the label the money anyway.
By phantomnoir
Hi Spencer - or anyone working at DW, I've just registered in order to buy this record. I can't edit my email address through my account. I made a mistake when I registered (my paypal address is ok though). Can you help?
By Spun out of control
@syndicate

Well, us UK/Euro types get 'stung' in the same way when ordering from the US - something like $20 or $25 shipping to get Mondo, Spacelab9 or Waxwork titles sent to the UK, which is basically the cost of the record itself.

It only seems to make sense if ordering 2 titles at the time (the postage stays the same for either 1x or 2x LP's it seems)

Luckily, because of the exchange rates that works out just over £30 per album inc postage, which, if we want a certain variant, is still cheaper than tracking it down and paying the seller's mark up at eBay or Discogs.

So if you want it that badly, you grin and bear it & accept 'that's the way it is';)

As far as I'm aware we don't have the equivalent of a LITA distributing foreign titles over here - though OWS does get some US stuff, like the Surf Nazis for example, which really helps on the postage.