Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Darren LD1984
That cover looks absolutely amazing
By dumaisaudio
I finally watched the film the other night (it's on Netflix), I enjoyed the music, and as I went back through the thread, I'm glad to see the title song is going to be on the vinyl, as it's a great piece. I've had that song by The Fixx stuck in my head for days now!
By Peek-a-boo
Do people with deluxe subs have mp3s of this & the Texas chainsaw massacre rescore yet? I don't...
By lazyben
Received an email with the wavs for this on the 13th.

Nothing for the TCM rescore (which makes sense as that is an optional extra).
By tonyandrewgiles
Hmmm I didn't get a sub mp3 email for this...
By EvanCampbell
Wow that cover looks terrific...just gets better and better!
By cheddabrown
yea i saw this at the son of monsterpalooza fest its a textured sleeve and the booklet is real nice! the record itself looks amazing! can't wait to purchase this at beyond fest.
By albatard
Strange, didn't get an email with link to wav files, and i'm a deluxe subber...
By deathwaltz
The subber audio files went out so drop me a line if you haven't had them .
By tonyandrewgiles
@deathwaltz - done & done :)
By Hardrain02
Got my Pic disk today. Looks great. Cant want to get home to play in now. The whole package looks amazing. So fitting for the movie and the notes look extensive. Great package.
By Hardrain02
@spun Yeah it came in my subber package today with BTBR. Great pairing.
By Darren LD1984
Ah so the picture disc is the subscription edition. Cool, looking forward to this turning up
By dumaisaudio
Ah, the pic disc is the sub version. Interesting choice, I'm sure some will complain about audio quality, but I still don't think I'll buy another variant. Gotta trim it back, only one version per release!
By MODAREC
According to a post on a FB group, the picture disc edition is going to be on sale at Beyondfest on Saturday. Will it be different to the Sub version in anyway Spencer? Wonder what the DW store deluxe version is?
By Darren LD1984
I'm so obsessed with The House Of The Devil (film and score) that this would be one instance where I'd consider buying two copies and pick up the DW store version too.
By deathwaltz
The picture disc isn't for sale at Beyond Fest
we have the deluxe version black with red splatter BUT we are randomly inserting a few Pic Discs in there as a fun bonus.
By MODAREC
Have to say the whole sub package is beautiful, the artwork looks superb with the textured sleeve. The black space sets of the cover image even more. Perfect package Spencer.
By The Cult Leader
Someone is selling this version on ebay, didn't know a non sub version was released yet.

By jgibbs4053
Prob purchased at MondoCon or Beyond Fest
By VinyLOST
I was at MondoCon, HTC was not for sale at any booth at MondoCon. Not sure where they got this version.
By lazyben
It's from the beyond fest HOTD screening and launch party on Saturday night I assume. It was available there. I didn't buy one because my sub copy should be here soon but it did look nice. Lots of people got them signed by the cast and director too.