Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By scottyboy71
What is that? *drools*
By lazyben
I have no idea what that is but it sure is pretty.
By NathanLurker
From what is being said on facebook that's House of the Devil.
By Rob
Ooh, House of the Devil at last!
By tonyandrewgiles
Can't wait!
By toosoonjunior
It's got to feel pretty good to finally release the album that sounds like it started it all for DW. And DW26...just look at all the releases that have taken place since DW began. Kinda cool! :)
By palmat
Sub4 is already heads and shoulders above Sub3 and HOTD clearly shoots it further into orbit. Nice work DW!
By maxvelvet
I remember the early days of DW when this cover was accompanied by the words "coming soon"! Finally!!! ;)

By deathwaltz
Yes it feels bloody great to finally have this done !

Here's the only tease you'll get until it's released

By maxvelvet
Uuuhhhh! Spencer, you should hire more often Tom Hodge! I totally love his VHS approach for the artwork!!! It is GREAT to me to have the movie name on the cover, imo adds more character to the whole package! ;)
By phantomnoir
[quote=27560]It is GREAT to me to have the movie name on the cover, imo adds more character to the whole package![/quote]

I second that.
By Spun out of control
@maxvelvet
@phantomnoir

I concur, but I also love the full bleed covers with the side strip like Godzilla - makes you feel like you are holding an artwork in your hands, especially with the new canvas-like textures being given to the covers of these deluxe releases.

Think I also read somewhere that Spencer's briefing to the artist/s was that they were designing a record cover not a movie poster ;)

Like both approaches myself.
By revolver
If this title is part of the Sub 4 B2B I think I will have to get this version as well! There are picture discs, and then there are PICTURE DISCS
I'm also curious to know if there will be a label on the disc, or will it be like the one on the turntable above?
By DISCOSUCKS...
I was never that interested in this - had never heard of Jeff Grace.

Now after Cold in July...........

Take my money dawg! :)))
By PaulZaza
LOVE this...
When i purchased woodoo at the start of dw ihoped this would would
follow...

superb movie and Soundtrack!
i hope it will be released with the innkeepers as well!

By Hoodini
Looks Fangtastic !
By Darren LD1984
@discosucks Have you not seen the movie? It's amazing!

That in one incredible picture disc by the way
By DISCOSUCKS...
No...but I'm rectifying it this evening/half way through! Cool so far, very self-consciously 70s ;)
By EvanCampbell
Cool..reminds me of 80's metal paintings on denim jacket days :)...this is one of those films where the soundtrack really is critical to the tone of the film. Look forward to this one.