Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Dentist
Is there any way to tell just by the outer packaging whether it's the variant edition or the picture disc? For example, is the UPC the same?
By EdKings
No, you have to open it.. So the ebay value decreases ;)
By Peek-a-boo
The copy I was selling went to a buyer from Switzerland this weekend. He made me an offer of £66.60 which I couldnt really refuse. All profits will go towards my next Death Waltz subscription!
By VinyLOST
I think my list sub editions of HOTD & BTBR, PLUS MY HOOK & pull gang may be fixed according to Spencer, thank god!!!! I'm ready to have my subs to add to my collection, my roommates subs came in to the apt, thought it was mine, but no, and shitwere they amazing!!! Can't wait much longer! Amazing!!!
By EvanCampbell

For me House of the Devil and City of the living dead are perfection in package enhancement to the soundtracks. I just love the rich, classy style that these two releases have. It is almost like holding a fine art book. House of the devil deluxe color of black with just a hint of devil red is just the right touch and lets it play smooth and quiet. Thanks DW for another excellent release!
By Hatter313
Howdy all, does anyone know where i can score a digital release of this record? i don't have a usb turn table so i can't rip my copy, but I don't know if there has been a cd or digital release of this score anywhere. i'd like to be able to throw it on in the car once and a while (at least the boss title track) This didn't come with .wavs right?

Cheers
By tonyandrewgiles
@hatter - if you're a subber it did come with a download.

Maybe drop Spencer a line & he'll hook you up.
By Hatter313
Nah, not a subber (i was going to do it this year and didn't pull the trigger, still kicking myself over that one.)

Thanks though. Def. gonna sub next year when they come back up, I have bought every release this year anyway and probably spent at least an extra $100 on shipping and tracking down the UK only titles, so i really should have done so last year.
By tonyandrewgiles
@hatter - did the exact same thing the year before!

Drop me an email - tonyandrewgiles (at) Hotmail dot com

:)