Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
Just wanted to clarify a few things as I get lots of emails asking if we are going to stock Class Of Nuke Em High , Concorde Affair etc etc

I am not hugely into stocking every soundtrack release by every label , having worked in record stores my whole life (and especially after my stint at Rough Trade) I want to curate what I feel are the best records out there (Soundtrack and non soundtrack) Hense why we stock Private records as the pressings/packages are really great and they are not super readily available, we stock the Goblin releases because well we've worked with them and the Fidenco re-issues because we have released works by him and have more in the pipeline (so it makes sense) we stock things like Le Matos & Death & Vanilla because frankly they are incredible records and deserve some exposure (ditto the upcoming Slasher Film Festival Stratergy) we also have some exclusive colours on some upcoming Ozsploitation titles released by other labels)

Just wanted to make it clear what the distributed titles is all about . If we stock it then it's worth buying :)
By Spun out of control
@deathwaltz

Yep, by association I've always taken the non DW soundtracks stocked in your online store as 'DW approved'. Sure most of us have!

Therefore if you were to stock anything and everything that would dilute the message/value... we'd end up with an approach that would seem more scatter gun than cherry picked.

Wouldn't have bought or even known about La Matos had I not seen it and heard the sound clips on the site - and now I make a point of checking out other distributed releases as a result.

Not everything's to my taste so would be nice to have sound clips for the other lesser known works though appreciate they might not always be available (a little internet research can always throw up a few snippets on YouTube and the like).
By philball1974
So will you be stocking the new One Direction album?
By thenuthouse
What's this about a new Slasher Film Festival Strategy, then? DETAILS!
By toosoonjunior
Definitely glad the distributed titles are curated. That way I don't have to sift through Blues Brothers reissues and the like. And yeah, if it's got the DW stamp of approval, that means something.