Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By foreignsounds

Around 50 left.

Slasher Film Festival Strategy "Early Works 1998-2003" cassette limited to 75
By nick1972
All over this

Does it come with a download code too ?
By foreignsounds
Cassette does come with download. Thanks for the support!
By W666GNT
Folks,

I have found an outlet that has black and red swirl of the 'Wet Leather' vinyl issue, and I am looking for a 'buddy to share the shipping cost. It will be $27 dollars all in [vinyl and shipping] plus the cost of postage in the UK.

IS THERE NAY BODY OUT THERE WHO IS INTERE4STED?
By foreignsounds
Or if any of you fine folks have a contact for Euro distro that would want to take some of the final copies? Euro stores that buy from RED distribution should be able to acquire this as they still have around 20 in stock. E-mail contact@foreignsounds.com If you have contacts. Amazon uk does have 1 copy. Probably Black vinyl.
By NMA
@foreignsounds Is there a cheaper airmail shipping option for a single cassette tape? (Storenvy adds 14 USD for shipping)
By foreignsounds
It has been adjusted. As of today, the rate for 1 cassette shipped overseas is $9. Still not great, but more accurate!
By NMA
@foreignsounds Thanks and order placed ;)
By Spun out of control
Update on the Slasher Film festival/Antoni Maiovvi split release (Foreign Sounds 010)

333 units (why not 666? Maybe Death Waltz have got an exclusive on the other half? :)) and release around late August/Sept...

INSTAGRAM
By foreignsounds
We are only doing 333 as the covers for this release will be handmade. DW Selects will have 100 of an exclusive variant, stores will have around 100 and the other 133 will be through A.M. and myself. The art is amazing and it will be a special piece with art/printing by haunt love. I will probably announce pre-orders with the plant gives me a more concrete date, probably 3-4 weeks from ship date.
By foreignsounds
And thanks for the interest/support!!
By cheddabrown
hell yea. can't wait for this. SFFS/Maiovvi sounds great to me.