Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By nick1972
Did I read somewhere DWR were going to have their next release on the site ??

If so do we know when it's out. ?

Soooo excited for this
By VinyLOST
I'm so ready to get my copy I bought! This sounds very interesting!
By hncreature
Both of their Lps are great! If you haven't heard Crimson Throne yet...DO!!!
By VinyLOST
says the release date was on Nov.24 , has anyone received their copy in the US or UK?
By nick1972
nope - eagerly awaiting in the UK
By toosoonjunior
I received a shipping notice 11/26, but no tracking info. Haven't received mine just yet.
By Spun out of control
Apparently there was a hold up in customs with the DW delivery, so doubt anyone in the UK has theirs, but not sure about US....hopefully we will see progress soon - did see at least one post on here with someone who had it, from Ghostfires I think ;)
By nick1972
Hi Spencer
Any news on when this will drop - probably my most eagerly awaited release this year
Thanks
By hncreature
In with my Xmas package (Silent Night / Xmas Evil) and still waiting for it to arrive in the States

@nick1972...it is still up on the DW page
By nick1972
Yeah sorry I meant delivered not drop !

Got the Xmas one already (in uk) and no Slasher vinyl :0(
By ghostfires
Just a quick note to say I have this album, I've spun it several times and it is DAMN good. If you like that new Slasher Dave, you will LOVE this record. Seriously.
By revolver
I'm beginning to get grumpy now, I hope my order hasn't been lost, I ordered it Mid November and got confirmation that it would ship after November 28th to Canada. I hope it is on the way and not forgotten!!
By toosoonjunior
@revolver, I got a shipping notice from Foreign Sounds on 11/26 and received it just the other day. I checked the tracking info on the package itself and it wasn't actually dropped in the mail until 12/12. I wouldn't fret too much about it. Christopher with Foreign Sounds was very quick to reply to a question I had btw.
By MODAREC
Seems there are a few of us who ordered this along with the Xmas releases and haven't received the package. I emailed DW site and got a reply saying they would try and get the Xmas releases to me seperately a few days ago but still waiting. Really hoping to get SNDN and CE before Xmas Eve, fingers crossed they are on the way.

By revolver
I guess I'll have to contact DW, I ordered this when there was supposed to be something extra because of Christmas, but not the SNDN and CE demo disc deal. Maybe I'll get it with the final Sub.
I ordered directly from DW and was kind of Miffed that I ordered something that said it was shipping now, but it turns out ir was to be released a couple of weeks later at the end of November!
By revolver
At last! some news, there's a post on Facebook
"Finally released by UK customs...
Shipping Tuesday"

I guess my final B2B and this will be here in the new year!!
By dahousen
I'm in a real loop listening to this guy, it is awesome. A fuck that I missed Wet Leather in DW store...
By revolver
I got mine a couple of days ago, nice package with it's own outer sleeve and a download code! I gave it a listen this morning and I really like it, so far not too much Goblin, and a little more easy going than Umberto!
I guess that's the last of my UK Death Waltz deliveries.
By Spun out of control
@xander

Thanks for the heads up.

If it's not too cheeky can I ask about your own album - enjoyed the Rock Action single, and if there is more of the same/similar on the way, will certainly be keeping an eye out for it..?

Slasher track sounding good and I see that the whole 'Without a Trace' compilation it's from is available as a free digital download.
By tim28212
announced this morning ....

Saturday morning record announcement? Why not! Antoni Maiovvi / Slasher Film Festival Strategy split 12" coming this summer. Foreign Sounds 010! I am honored to be splitting a release with one of my favorite artists and the fact that @hauntlove handled the design and printing for this is just icing on the cake! Limited 12" coming in 2 variants-details soon.
By terryreidsauce
Nice!!! I'll definately be grabbing that when it drops!