Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By layneharvey
man, i just realized sinoia caves (jeremy schmidt) has another album from 2006 (that has not been pressed on vinyl - HINT HINT) that sounds equally amazing, aaaand he is in a band called black mountain that pretty much rules, too. groovy stoner rock. guess i got a few items to add to my wantlist. :)
By manuorru
Wow, ignored he was a Black Mountain member, I loved their Wilderness Heart album!!!
By DISCOSUCKS...
Has anyone who ordered this from DWRC received theirs yet? My order says "completed" for the last week but haven't heard anything about shipping yet.....

Come to think of it, haven't seen any photos here yet of the DW store (red smoke) version, so I guess probably not.

By manuorru
◼ LP DW29.5 RELEASED 22/09/14

Think still must be shipped...
By jefflynne
In the WAV files email that Spencer sent out at the weekend, it stated shipping commencing 15th Sept.
By Peek-a-boo
This album is right up there as one of my favourites from this year. Definitely my favourite Death Waltz release.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Jagjaguwar ‎vinyl color variant
By manuorru
Nice, thanks Frizzle!
By RyanPlugs
Just wanna check with someone who has received their sub pack today as well; did your BTBR come with a booklet and litho/poster?

I only had the record and found that a bit odd considering the usual pack ins we get.
By NathanLurker
[quote=32725]Just wanna check with someone who has received their sub pack today as well; did your BTBR come with a booklet and litho/poster?

I only had the record and found that a bit odd considering the usual pack ins we get.
[/quote]

[quote=32493]Jeremy’s liner notes arrived late , they are in production now .<br>
You’ll get them.[/quote]
By philball1974
Whats all this talk of DW29.5??

does anyone have a version of it?

this is my DW sub version

By NathanLurker
might be on YOUR TRASHED OBI PHIL !!! ;)
By RyanPlugs
That's cool - I've been out of the loop with record purchases for a while, so I've not been up to date on DW news for months.
By siforster
Dunno if this is still the case, but a curious quirk of Australian DVDs is that they at least used to be uniformly dual-encoded as Region 4 and Region 2 (South Korea is similar, their DVDs are normally Regions 3 and 1) because of something to do with the expat market.
By goodnightcigarettes
The worst part about this release is it's sold out pretty much everywhere. Jag has none due to an apparent pressing fuck-up and DW hasn't for ages. The album gets all these great reviews and some actual buzz behind it, and then no one can actually buy the thing, which I find really disappointing. It must be super frustrating for Jeremy, I imagine.
By Ptflea2
Yeah, I put in an order about six weeks ago at Amazon and it still shows "temporarily out of stock" Amazon did let me download the digital copy, however, so I've been able to listen to it on my computer though.
By zuko
Jag site says they are waiting for a repress. DW version is still available from UK shops.
By deafmetal
I was able to get a preorder from Jagjaguar without issue, and the clear vinyl sounds pristine to my ears. Did they lose a lot of their production run? I hope they repress, as it's a solid album that should really be out in the shops.
By Peek-a-boo
This is gonna get repressed to f*ck. I'd bet it'll be in urban outfitters & hmv in a few months. Probably on a proper wack Jagjaguwar pressing like all their other records...
By Frizzle-Frizzi
mine have on obi the dw catalog number and this amazing artwork inside .sorry for the spoiler
By Buggenhagen
My subscriber copies turned up yesterday but just got the chance to open them up today. My copy is much more pink than smoky orange. What are the other variants? Wondering if I have the wrong copy. Also no litho or booklet but I think I saw above that they're turning up later right?
By RyanPlugs
Both mine and another sub pressing are the same colour. I believe this is the exclusive subscriber colour.
By Zamppa
My BTBR arrived today, and I'm utterly impressed! This is definitely the coolest release from DWRC to date! The artwork, the sleeve, everything.. Well done guys! This was well worth the wait!